#2 2010-08-29 09:23:01

Foul play is not suspected. HOW THE FUCK CAN FOUL PLAY NOT BE SUSPECTED???

Offline

 

#3 2010-08-29 11:17:59

Whoever is responsible is definitely someone' s "arch enemy."

Offline

 

#4 2010-08-29 14:48:28

Booooooooooo!

Offline

 

#5 2010-08-29 18:59:18

What a heel! I've never metatarsal like you before.

Offline

 

#6 2010-08-29 21:46:53

Bigcat wrote:

Booooooooooo!

Fuck you, Banjo is gold.

Offline

 

#7 2010-08-29 23:35:42

Tall Paul wrote:

What a heel! I've never metatarsal like you before.

My brain automatically assigned Mel Blanc's voice to that post.

Offline

 

#8 2010-08-29 23:47:35

opsec wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

What a heel! I've never metatarsal like you before.

My brain automatically assigned Mel Blanc's voice to that post.

Groucho Marx.

Offline

 

#9 2010-08-30 00:20:37

sigmoid freud wrote:

opsec wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

What a heel! I've never metatarsal like you before.

My brain automatically assigned Mel Blanc's voice to that post.

Groucho Marx.

Carol Channing.

Offline

 

#10 2010-08-30 05:32:18

Try Graeme Garden.

Offline

 

#11 2010-08-30 09:06:29

Geeeez, I was just kidding.

Offline

 

#12 2010-08-30 11:01:37

It's believed to have been in the water for less than two months and was not clad in a shoe or a sock.

Don't they have crabs in Puget Sound? 2 days in the Chesapeake and you wouldn't be able to find any part of it still containing meat.

Offline

 

#13 2010-08-31 08:43:32

http://www.hemmy.net.nyud.net/images/animals/hugecrab06.jpg

Offline

 

#17 2011-03-08 07:02:35

I can't believe that this isn't getting very much media attention.

Offline

 

#18 2011-03-08 09:25:49

Bigcat wrote:

I can't believe that this isn't getting very much media attention.

Why not, it's got legs.

Last edited by choad (2011-03-08 09:30:07)

Offline

 

#19 2011-03-08 09:34:48

Nice

Offline

 

#20 2011-03-09 09:17:19

So far, they have been unable to conclude what's causing feet to keep washing up on shore.

Well, that's easy, it's the tide. What's hard to figure out is what's causing them to keep getting cut off of their original owners.

Offline

 

#21 2011-03-09 10:51:50

GooberMcNutly wrote:

So far, they have been unable to conclude what's causing feet to keep washing up on shore.

Well, that's easy, it's the tide. What's hard to figure out is what's causing them to keep getting cut off of their original owners.

Humans will eat anything, including pickled pig feet. Wild life is probably more stink foot discriminating.

Last edited by choad (2011-03-09 10:54:45)

Offline

 

#23 2011-08-31 01:52:19

This criminal Mr. Cuntlicker has never even bothered to deny chopping off all those feet

- Fnox Knews

Offline

 

#24 2014-05-15 18:14:28

It is good to know that Wilbur is alive and well. Not being content to relinquish his toehold on our consciousness, he is out there pounding the pavement of familiar haunts and up to his old tricks. Meet number 15. My the time has flown since we had a baker's dozen.

http://high-street.org/uploads/359_aaaaashoe.jpg

Offline

 

#25 2014-05-18 03:27:31

By now it's obvious that solving this mystery will be no small feat.

Offline

 

#26 2014-05-18 05:51:34

Banjo wrote:

By now it's obvious that solving this mystery will be no small feat.

Thank you for having the bravery to stick your toe in the water. You have a lot of sole!

Offline

 

#27 2014-05-18 11:55:35

Someone really should take a stand against this dactyl pinching.  Clearly the victims should doing so, but they seem to be suffering an impediment and the sole support of their case seems baseless.

Personally, I'm under the impression that they'll nail Christopher Walken for these missteps.

Offline

 

#28 2014-05-19 13:09:12

Although his tracks are all over this story, and we all know Wilber is an arch heel, I hesitate to step on his reputation and nail him with this smelly fetish.

Offline

 

#29 2014-05-19 19:44:23

Seriously guys?

Online

 

#30 2014-05-19 21:02:37

Emmeran wrote:

Seriously guys?

http://shop.oxballs.com/images/KICK-ASS%20buttplug%20by%20OXBALLS-blood-sm.jpg

Offline

 

#32 2018-05-10 10:18:43

Is "went missing" police slang for "jumped in the ocean"?

Offline

 

Board footer

high-street.org