#1 2018-05-09 22:16:52

http://www.thehasheesheater.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/LIMITED-EDITION-COVER-FRONT.jpg

A project I have worked on for 2+ years!

I am pleased to announce the release of my new book: "The Hasheesh Eater" Taking the writings of Fitz Hugh Ludlow and combining with my art work, layout and design.

The book comes in several iterations:
The Hasheesh Eater Original Edition
The Hasheesh Eater Limited Edition Soft Bound Limited to 300 Signed and Numbered Editions
The Hasheesh Eater Limited Edition Hard Bound Limited to 300 Signed and Numbered Editions

It also comes as a Folio with 24 Limited Edition Signed Prints in both Soft Bound and Hard Bound Editions! Limited to 200 Folios Soft & Hard Bound.

Please visit the site: http://www.thehasheesheater.com/

Bright Blessings,
Gwyllm/DMTdust/SpacePuppy

Offline

 

#2 2018-05-09 23:23:15

SpacePuppy wrote:

I am pleased to announce the release of my new book: "The Hasheesh Eater" Taking the writings of Fitz Hugh Ludlow and combining with my art work, layout and design.

Are there like secret compartments containing complimentary samples for the complete immersive experience?

Online

 

#3 2018-05-10 01:11:39

choad wrote:

SpacePuppy wrote:

I am pleased to announce the release of my new book: "The Hasheesh Eater" Taking the writings of Fitz Hugh Ludlow and combining with my art work, layout and design.

Are there like secret compartments containing complimentary samples for the complete immersive experience?

Of course!  My specialty.  I grow, and produce Hashish for friends out of the crop.

Offline

 

#4 2018-05-10 06:58:27

Wait - Spacepuppy is Dusty?

When did this happen?

Or am I missing some galactic level joke?

Offline

 

#5 2018-05-10 08:51:07

Emmeran wrote:

Wait - Spacepuppy is Dusty?

When did this happen?

Or am I missing some galactic level joke?

Last Dec 1 and yes, I'm sure Dusty's laughing.

Online

 

#6 2018-05-10 09:21:21

Oh shit, in my defense I was knee deep in the rescue of someone's fucked up hardware/OS refresh project at that point, so much so that even Melon's was complaining that I was mentally non-existent to the rest of the world.

(I mean really, who the fuck plans a hardware/OS refresh during the holiday season and doesn't bother to tell the effected division managers or the users until project kickoff on Monday of Thanksgiving week...??)

Offline

 

#7 2018-05-10 11:53:12

I never left, I just lurked for awhile.  This project submerged me in the work for 2 years.

Offline

 

#8 2018-05-10 12:35:20

SpacePuppy wrote:

I never left, I just lurked for awhile.  This project submerged me in the work for 2 years.

Well put me down for a signature hard bound edition.  Can I get that bound in the leather of my disowned older brother?

PM me ordering instructions and lead time for the hardbound (I do need time to skin him, preferably alive, and cure the leather).

Offline

 

Board footer

high-street.org