#1 2017-12-26 16:39:01

997. A hard plant to create a "drug production" case (12/25/2017)

Several months ago, my wife brought home three cases of cooking material. Asking her why bought so many, she said some were for my sisters. The label on bottle said "Marinated cooking wine with salt". It was a rare used cooking material. I then recalled the "vinegar" event. 15 years ago, she bought a lot of white vinegar which rarely used in cooking. Then I learned vinegar was also a material used to produce drug. I thought it was a trick to frame me in a "drug producing" case and wrote #112. How they plant."

Now when the Feds(FBI and DEA) are eager to finish the case, they try all kinds of their tricks to frame a case, include that "drug production" method. I think that alcohol may be a material for "drug producing".

My wife put the case at the passage of the kitchen. Probably with purpose that I move the box frequently so they can use it as evidence. Not a coincidence that she also put a big bottle (gallon size) of vinegar at the side of box. See the picture.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cQSZ-woHVgM/WchNbo0lsMI/AAAAAAAAAZI/h4zJgPN7CXUCxYb4PNjjgdXnmlEONIVlwCEwYBhgL/w140-h105-p/009.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cQSZ … -p/009.JPG

112. How they plant (2) (2003)

About that time in 2001, a lady suddenly called my wife to shopping in super market. Among the "harvest", I found my wife bought 8 bottles of vinegar. Vinegar is a popular sauce for cooking. But what she bought was a western style we rarely used. We used to use vinegar made in China. My wife argued that because it was on sale, "buy one get one free" and because the other lady bought a lot too. So she followed her. She forgot the lesson how she was guided to cash the check. Now the same act played again. I was sensitive because I felt the pressure then they were framing case against me. I knew from paper that vinegar is a material to produce drug. And that lady had ever shopping with my wife. That was the only one as I know. Now after one year most of these vinegar are still there unused.

Last edited by katsung47 (2017-12-26 17:10:56)

#2 2017-12-26 21:25:06

Wow

#3 2017-12-27 09:40:19

Vinegar = Acetic Acid + water.

#4 2017-12-27 14:09:17

#5 2017-12-27 16:27:42

Miss Yer Meds Much?

Board footer

high-street.org