#2 2020-01-26 15:42:01

It's not Snopes, but maybe this will do:

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fac … ut-corona/

Offline

 

#3 2020-01-26 18:11:53

The Tyler’s, over at ZeroHedge, posted this.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ … aponize-it

****************************
Didn’t see where Politifact mentioned this: 

“ The facility, known as the Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory, is housed within the Chinese Academy of Sciences and was specifically designed to help Chinese scientists "prepare for and respond to future infectious disease outbreaks," according to a 2019 report published by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.”

How convenient having scientists  “in the know” stationed locally...or, perhaps not.

Last edited by JetRx (2020-01-26 18:21:28)

Offline

 

#4 2020-01-27 16:34:42

JetRx wrote:

The Tyler’s, over at ZeroHedge, posted this.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ … aponize-it

****************************
Didn’t see where Politifact mentioned this: 

“ The facility, known as the Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory, is housed within the Chinese Academy of Sciences and was specifically designed to help Chinese scientists "prepare for and respond to future infectious disease outbreaks," according to a 2019 report published by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.”

How convenient having scientists  “in the know” stationed locally...or, perhaps not.

You ever read Stephen King's The Stand?

Offline

 

#5 2020-01-27 17:08:39

Baywolfe wrote:

You ever read Stephen King's The Stand?

Loved it, but overall couldn't care.  I've played all my cards at this point and couldn't give a shit if the world goes all "12 Monkey's" on us.

Offline

 

#6 2020-01-28 12:20:58

Emmeran wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

You ever read Stephen King's The Stand?

Loved it, but overall couldn't care.  I've played all my cards at this point and couldn't give a shit if the world goes all "12 Monkey's" on us.

Nature, even weaponized nature bats last.  We are due the 12,000 year flyswatter as it is anyway.

Offline

 

#7 2020-02-05 19:12:41

https://high-street.org/sidepic/pandemic.pnghttps://high-street.org/sidepic/12monkeys.png


~ click ~

Offline

 

#8 2020-02-06 06:57:07

It may be a race between weapons, contamination, nature, and ETs.  Somewhere, somebody is taking bets.

Offline

 

#9 2020-02-06 09:01:03

Caution: The Earth is Resetting.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

Offline

 

#10 2020-02-07 12:09:01

With the current political climate, I doubt that we would wait for more than a 10% infection rate before declaring martial law and instituting a complete lockdown. But the thing that all the pundits forget here is that cops/military/doctors/politicians are just as susceptible.

Daniel Defoe's Journal of the Plague Year is full of examples of the "authority" being just as corrupt and susceptible as everyone else.

Offline

 

#11 2020-02-07 12:21:00

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Daniel Defoe's Journal of the Plague Year is full of examples of the "authority" being just as corrupt and susceptible as everyone else.

Still reads like it was written yesterday. Thank you for reminding me, I think.

Offline

 

#12 2020-02-07 14:40:28

While the impact of flu varies, it places a substantial burden on the health of people in the United States each year. CDC estimates that influenza has resulted in between 9 million – 45 million illnesses, between 140,000 – 810,000 hospitalizations and between 12,000 – 61,000 deaths annually since 2010.

--Disease Burden of Influenza

Offline

 

#14 2020-02-12 11:18:50

Every year brings a new challenge: norovirus, Zika, hurricanes, or loss of power. Sloan says the cruise industry has grown through them all. So this virus, too, shall pass.

Norovirus isn't that infectious, Zika is highly localised, hurricanes you can track and loss of power isn't really communicable. But watch 100 dead people get carried off a cruise ship on the evening news and all of a sudden spending a week in the Wisconsin Dells seems like a better choice.

Offline

 

#15 2020-02-14 00:33:41

Obviously a win for short sellers w/few crumbs for vacation bargain hunters.  Think MSM only spews perfidy at the behest of political ideologues?  Think again.

Last edited by JetRx (2020-02-14 00:34:09)

Offline

 

#16 2020-02-14 09:26:30

MSM?  You mean Methylsulfonylmethane?

Methylsulfonylmethane is an organosulfur compound with the formula (CH₃)₂SO₂. It is also known by several other names including methyl sulfone and dimethyl sulfone. This colorless solid features the sulfonyl functional group and is considered relatively inert chemically.

Offline

 

Board footer

high-street.org