#2 2019-11-23 02:10:41

http://high-street.org/uploads/thumbs/307_f88a94eb-54b9-43a7-a443-d48abb6d6a1e.jpeg

Offline

 

#3 2019-11-23 10:59:04

From what I can tell, Jet, Pelosi's son works for a British company, not a Ukrainian one. 

Edit:

Actually, it appears that it is not true for any of them other than Hunter Biden.

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fac … rking-com/

Last edited by Fled (2019-11-23 11:06:51)

Offline

 

#4 2019-11-23 15:08:18

Fled wrote:

From what I can tell, Jet, Pelosi's son works for a British company, not a Ukrainian one. 

Edit:

Actually, it appears that it is not true for any of them other than Hunter Biden.

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fac … rking-com/

I've stopped trying to correct people who get their news from Breitbart and Fox.

Offline

 

#5 2019-11-28 00:06:16

Baywolfe wrote:

Fled wrote:

From what I can tell, Jet, Pelosi's son works for a British company, not a Ukrainian one. 

Edit:

Actually, it appears that it is not true for any of them other than Hunter Biden.

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fac … rking-com/

I've stopped trying to correct people who get their news from Breitbart and Fox.

Never waste time "correcting" anyone.  Truth, more often than not, has rough edges. Hence, unpalatable for the correlation-deficient crowd.

Last edited by JetRx (2019-11-28 00:11:49)

Offline

 

#6 2019-11-28 11:00:14

JetRx wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

Fled wrote:

From what I can tell, Jet, Pelosi's son works for a British company, not a Ukrainian one. 

Edit:

Actually, it appears that it is not true for any of them other than Hunter Biden.

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fac … rking-com/

I've stopped trying to correct people who get their news from Breitbart and Fox.

Never waste time "correcting" anyone.  Truth, more often than not, has rough edges. Hence, unpalatable for the correlation-deficient crowd.

Also, you can't fix stupid.

Offline

 

Board footer

high-street.org