#1 2018-05-04 20:23:07

https://high-street.org/sidepic/moremoney.png

~ click ~

#2 2018-05-05 05:06:07

Sounds like we need some state owned drug companies to make generics.  Nothing like a little competition to spice up the competition.

#3 2018-05-05 18:51:01

Emmeran wrote:

Sounds like we need some state owned drug companies to make generics.  Nothing like a little competition to spice up the competition.

Just remove the patent rights, the market will take care of itself.

#4 2018-05-05 18:58:09

Baywolfe wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Health Care, being "the right to life, etc", might just need a wee bit more of aggressive stance over the short term.  Most of these patents trace back to our money anyway - we should at least THREATEN to take drastic measures.

#5 2018-05-05 20:40:28

Emmeran wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Health Care, being "the right to life, etc", might just need a wee bit more of aggressive stance over the short term.  Most of these patents trace back to our money anyway - we should at least THREATEN to take drastic measures.

If by we you mean "Congress" forget it, the morons will never allow us to send people to Washington that would actually do something useful for We the People.  If you mean "Pitchforks and Torches" I only hope I live long enough to see it.  Mira Lago in flames would be something to gleefully remember on my death bed.

Board footer

high-street.org