#1 2017-11-07 10:01:19

https://high-street.org/sidepic/zitpop.jpghttps://high-street.org/sidepic/holdthechicken.png

~ click ~

#2 2017-11-08 09:27:07

Automatically adding any condiments sounds like the delicate balance between a marketing disaster (you will never satisfy anyone) and the ultimate acknowledgement of the colossal laziness of it's target demographic (usually a marketing coup). You want $12 "whole ingredient" sandwiches, but can't take 15 seconds to put on your own condiments?

But I guess it's only a matter of time before fast food places automatically put a cup of ketchup on your fries after they put them in the cup-holder friendly paper tube. Then you can pull out of the drive-through already elbow deep in your "food" without having to hold up the line while tearing open little plastic trash-flakes. The first place that does it will cause all the rest to offer "ketchup on that?" for every dish.

#3 2017-11-09 16:28:59

B 4 the chicken holds
YOU

#4 2017-11-09 17:18:43

JetRx wrote:

B 4 the chicken holds
YOU

You got anyway to see that clip that doesn't involve joining Facebook? Yeah...I'm one of the few.

#5 2017-11-09 17:37:37

Smudge wrote:

JetRx wrote:

B 4 the chicken holds
YOU

You got anyway to see that clip that doesn't involve joining Facebook? Yeah...I'm one of the few.

One of the many who don't farcebook.

#6 2017-11-09 21:34:29

Iím not a Farcebooker either.  Still managed to view (Safari). Ignore the sign in nonsense and click the vid. Unfortunately, had  no luck locating on youtube.

#7 2017-11-09 23:06:36

JetRx wrote:

Iím not a Farcebooker either.  Still managed to view (Safari). Ignore the sign in nonsense and click the vid. Unfortunately, had  no luck locating on youtube.

It says the content has been removed, so I'm too late for this one. Thanks anyway.

#8 2017-11-10 09:26:12

Smudge wrote:

JetRx wrote:

It says the content has been removed, so I'm too late for this one. Thanks anyway.

You didn't miss much.  You can probably just search for "little boy gets bit by chickens" on YouTube and find dozens of videos.

Board footer

high-street.org