#1 2017-10-25 03:45:21

https://high-street.org/sidepic/porklunchmeat.png

~ click ~

#2 2017-10-25 09:15:27

I don't see any problem. They are saving a bunch of poor people from paying thousands of simoleans for a state-mandated cremation or internment, having to transport and store bodies, prepare them for dissection, dissecting the organs, preserving them and sending them to medical programs. Shouldn't they make a profit on the process? The article focuses on the low paid transporters and warehouse workers, but there are at least a few trained vivisectionists at each location. Should they be defrosting them into the gutter? No. But the process is sound and has been around as long as there has been medical students.

It's the choice I've put into my will. Fuck having to pay a crematory thousands of dollars for a trip through the oven when these vultures (and I mean that in the nicest possible way) will take care of the meat for free.

#3 2017-10-27 00:36:28

The point is there's scant oversight.  This allows bad actors who do things like ignore consent forms indicating the wishes of the deceased and send tissue with infectious diseases to researchers to continue operating without consequence.

Board footer

high-street.org