• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » In my home town we're serious about our french fries

#2 2017-08-09 21:10:17

The follow on headline of "Square Dance neighborhood finally set to get new wastewater system installed after delays" really defines things for us.  Drunk guy at McDonalds late night and the square dance neighborhood.  I'll stick with the miniature goat killers, thanks just the same.

Offline

 

#3 2017-08-10 18:22:42

Emmeran wrote:

I'll stick with the miniature goat killers, thanks just the same.

At least you can be exmilitary in public without alarming the police.  Hell you can punch the counter guy at Mickey-D's on video without getting arrested, if you're upset about fries.

Offline

 

#4 2017-08-10 20:47:32

hedgewizard wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

I'll stick with the miniature goat killers, thanks just the same.

At least you can be exmilitary in public without alarming the police.  Hell you can punch the counter guy at Mickey-D's on video without getting arrested, if you're upset about fries.

Au contraire they went for the guns here because I was being "extremely polite" and admitted to being a career Marine.  Had Melons not been there I would be dead right now due to that insult from wannabe bad-asses.  Thankfully I gave her my leash long ago and she happens to know just when to tug it.  Her "Stop" kept me alive but left them confused enough to arrest me on the spot.  I'm not good at public displays power over me and I like violence...   ...a whole fucking lot.

Offline

 

#5 2017-08-10 23:51:00

Emmeran wrote:

Au contraire they went for the guns here because I was being "extremely polite" and admitted to being a career Marine.  Had Melons not been there I would be dead right now due to that insult from wannabe bad-asses.  Thankfully I gave her my leash long ago and she happens to know just when to tug it.  Her "Stop" kept me alive but left them confused enough to arrest me on the spot.  I'm not good at public displays power over me and I like violence...   ...a whole fucking lot.

I meant that here the police are very unlikely to draw their guns for those reasons, as in you could live here without being arrested.  I'd guess better than 5% of the population are active or exmilitary, a very large retired military population.  Safest big city in America a lot of the time, and always near the top.  Unless you don't give with the fries in a timely manner.

Offline

 
  • Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » In my home town we're serious about our french fries

Board footer

high-street.org