Just when I think I have seen it all on Amazon, I am reminded that no, I have not.
Today I learned that you can buy a type of chocolate gift box called 'Edible Anus.'
That's right. Edible Anus.
From the product description:
About the Product
• Box includes three edible anuses - Dark, Milk and Bleached
• Sort-of like a Hershey's kiss, only it's an anus
• Eat it all up or let it dissolve on the tongue
• Belgian chocolate, (perfectly-formed) British anus
• Measures approximately 11cm(W) x 3cm(H) x 4cm(D). Suitable for Vegetarians.
The unassuming black display box contains three gourmet chocolate sphincters, each one carefully cast from the immaculate (well, we think it looks pretty tidy) anus of a kind, female stranger. It might be the cheeky, often outlawed sex muscle but you can't deny that it's a powerful symbol of intimacy. And, given the right flavouring (in this case chocolate) the anus can be a highly decadent treat.
This is the year you open up to that special someone, spread the love, really spoil with them a spot of indulgent anal feasting. Let them know that your heart is in the right place with this thoroughly tongue-in-cheek gift.
Feeble boogers are forever recycling holiday click bait, aren't they? This appeared here 3 years ago.
http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/food/novel … olates.asp
Last edited by choad (2017-02-14 06:42:32)
Maybe not exactly on target for Valentine's Day, but why be picky?