• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » The Bush-Obama-Trump Whitehouse - Your privacy down the shitter

#51 2013-06-12 00:40:38

http://high-street.org/sidepic/trollthensa.png
http://trollthensa.com/

Last edited by choad (2013-06-12 08:43:08)

#52 2013-06-12 01:02:46

choad wrote:

http://trollthensa.com/

Some variants at least so they don't filter them all out!

#53 2013-06-12 06:08:21

Dmtdust wrote:

Condie swing from a gibbet for their war crimes.

Can we arrange for her to swing naked, cuz...  ...well wait I'll be in my bunk if you need me...

#54 2013-06-12 06:53:26

Emmeran wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Condie swing from a gibbet for their war crimes.

Can we arrange for her to swing naked, cuz...  ...well wait I'll be in my bunk if you need me...

Dat be raaayciiist!  You be playin wit yo dik thinken bout a black woman be'in lynched!

#55 2013-06-12 10:04:59

Dmtdust wrote:

phreddy wrote:

XregnaR wrote:

Keep playing that dems vs. repubs card Phreddy.  It's worked great so far, and has been 100% accurate....

I hope you noticed that I was simply responding to Dusty's nasty little snipe at Bush.  I really don't give a shit who started all this invasion of privacy, I just want it to stop.  And, doing so will require the majority of Dems to revert to their previous position of believing it is a violation of civil rights.

I give a shit that the man ignored all of the ample warnings about Bin Laden's plans, and then used a ruse to invade Iraq to pay back some supposed slight that Bush Sr. had from Saddam.  Several thousand dead American & British forces died for that asswipes lies, plus countless Iraqi's, the majority of them civilians for that little perves transgressions.  Stand Trial?  I want to see him, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Blair & Condie swing from a gibbet for their war crimes.

That man started the fucking run away train of the NSA shitting down our collective throats, and you think that was a nasty little swipe?  I was being generous to that fucking war criminal.

Sorry, the public's short-term memory is already starting to alter history.

#56 2013-06-12 11:38:09

Baywolfe wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

phreddy wrote:

I hope you noticed that I was simply responding to Dusty's nasty little snipe at Bush.  I really don't give a shit who started all this invasion of privacy, I just want it to stop.  And, doing so will require the majority of Dems to revert to their previous position of believing it is a violation of civil rights.

I give a shit that the man ignored all of the ample warnings about Bin Laden's plans, and then used a ruse to invade Iraq to pay back some supposed slight that Bush Sr. had from Saddam.  Several thousand dead American & British forces died for that asswipes lies, plus countless Iraqi's, the majority of them civilians for that little perves transgressions.  Stand Trial?  I want to see him, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Blair & Condie swing from a gibbet for their war crimes.

That man started the fucking run away train of the NSA shitting down our collective throats, and you think that was a nasty little swipe?  I was being generous to that fucking war criminal.

Sorry, the public's short-term memory is already starting to alter history.

Which makes Bush's approval rating higher than Obama's.  Imagine that.

#57 2013-06-12 13:05:48

2 points difference to Obama from what I read.  Dyslexic?

anyway, this is an interesting take: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/11/n … ike-china/

#58 2013-06-12 13:32:28

Dmtdust wrote:

anyway, this is an interesting take: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/11/n … ike-china/

This was an interesting take.  I see it also as a forewarning.  We already know the government has the ability to listen to our phone calls, read our emails and web posts, monitor our social media communications, intimidate journalists deemed unruly, and sick the IRS on us for political purposes.  It would not surprise me to learn they are monitoring all our financial and banking transactions.  They certainly have the ability to do so.  The only thing standing between us and centralized government control of our lives is an informed public who, for the most part, still find it unacceptable.

Edit:  Oh yeah, add healthcare records to the above list.

Last edited by phreddy (2013-06-12 14:29:51)

#59 2013-06-12 15:37:42

phreddy wrote:

This was an interesting take.  I see it also as a forewarning.  We already know the government has the ability to listen to our phone calls, read our emails and web posts, monitor our social media communications, intimidate journalists deemed unruly, and sick the IRS on us for political purposes.  It would not surprise me to learn they are monitoring all our financial and banking transactions.  They certainly have the ability to do so.  The only thing standing between us and centralized government control of our lives is an informed public who, for the most part, still find it unacceptable.

Which is why we can't allow them to politicize the situation, the divide and conquer approach has been working far to well for them over the past few decades.  The IRS scandal is a hilarious example - the complete irony of the concept of the IRS targeting anti-tax organizations being sold a political move is magnificent.

#60 2013-06-12 20:33:16

phreddy wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

They've been monitoring banking transactions since 1970 for amounts over $10,000.

#61 2013-06-12 20:42:00

Baywolfe wrote:

phreddy wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

They've been monitoring banking transactions since 1970 for amounts over $10,000.

I thought it was cash transactions over $5k

#63 2013-06-12 22:57:36

conspiring to train terrorists in Oregon

I've actually been waiting a long time to ask this question:  "Who the fuck trains terrorists in Oregon?"

#64 2013-06-13 11:04:20

Here's a little tidbit which should open some eyes.  Homeland Security's dragnet surveillance excluded mosques, the breeding ground for homegrown terrorists.

Before mosques were excluded from the otherwise wide domestic spy net the administration has cast, the FBI launched dozens of successful sting operations against homegrown jihadists inside mosques and disrupted dozens of plots against the homeland.

#65 2013-06-13 11:20:40

Emmeran wrote:

conspiring to train terrorists in Oregon

I've actually been waiting a long time to ask this question:  "Who the fuck trains terrorists in Oregon?"

ELF?

#66 2013-06-13 12:16:49

God, I knew some of them.  Assholes on the main.

#67 2013-06-13 13:35:26

Dmtdust wrote:

God, I knew some of them.  Assholes on the main.

We're going to need names.  I'm calling Dick Cheney right now and telling him to bring his waterboard.

#68 2013-06-13 15:38:17

Emmeran wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

phreddy wrote:

I thought it was cash transactions over $5k

All I know is the Banking Secrecy Act

#69 2013-06-13 16:35:41

I just sold a truck and deposited $11K in the bank.  The teller had to fill out a federal notification form.  I asked if it goes to the IRS, but she told me it goes on a report that goes to the SEC.  I suppose they are looking for money laundering operations.  What would really bother me would be automatic reports of all financial transactions, regardless of size, going to the IRS.  The info could be used for any number of purposes beyond collecting taxes.  It would be a treasure trove for political uses.

#70 2013-06-13 17:02:02

I use XE to transfer money from US to UK when the exchange rates are better.  they limit all transactions to just under $10k US to ensure they don't have to mess with the paperwork.  You can do large transfers, by signing up for a "special" account, fill out reams more paperwork, and pay a premium.

I have also been pulled aside at random when traveling to the UK and asked by an ICE agent whether I was carrying more than $10k.

Freedom's just another word....

#71 2013-06-13 18:27:07

phreddy wrote:

Here's a little tidbit which should open some eyes.  Homeland Security's dragnet surveillance excluded mosques, the breeding ground for homegrown terrorists.

Before mosques were excluded from the otherwise wide domestic spy net the administration has cast, the FBI launched dozens of successful sting operations against homegrown jihadists inside mosques and disrupted dozens of plots against the homeland.

Not to mention NASCAR and Waffle Houses.

#72 2013-06-13 20:53:54

Tall Paul wrote:

phreddy wrote:

Not to mention NASCAR and Waffle Houses.

And diners outside Blacksburg, VA, if anybody gets The West Wing reference.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » The Bush-Obama-Trump Whitehouse - Your privacy down the shitter

Board footer

high-street.org