#1301 2017-09-05 18:23:09

(^^^...exactly!)



I couldn't take my eyes off of this while it was rolling...

Offline

 

#1302 2017-09-05 19:28:36

Offline

 

#1303 2017-09-06 10:38:20

China's New World Order: Gold-backed oil benchmark on the way



(Meanwhile fiddling is heard throughout Washington, and smoke fills the air...)

Offline

 

#1304 2017-09-07 17:06:40

A side and B side:


Putin covers Radiohead's "Creep"


Alex Jones Rants as an Indie Folk Song

Offline

 

#1305 2017-09-09 20:44:56

Last edited by George Orr (2017-09-09 20:48:10)

Offline

 

#1306 2017-09-10 15:25:09

(George, that's hysterical...)

Offline

 

#1307 2017-09-13 22:39:10

Did I mention that I've started dating again..?

Offline

 

#1308 2017-09-14 09:53:07

http://high-street.org/sidepic/fredrogers15.jpg


Offline

 

#1309 2017-09-14 10:36:44

Offline

 

#1310 2017-09-16 01:10:34

Offline

 

#1312 2017-09-26 23:01:14

Offline

 

#1313 2017-09-27 10:46:24

Smudge wrote:

I'm never going to be Hansen's #1 fan, he can be a big blowhard at times, but that was eloquent and very well thought out.

Offline

 

#1314 2017-09-27 10:49:40

Baywolfe wrote:

Smudge wrote:

I'm never going to be Hansen's #1 fan, he can be a big blowhard at times, but that was eloquent and very well thought out.

I've never heard, or heard of the guy before. I just stumbled on that and thought he nailed it. Where do you normally find him (as in 'what station is he on')?

Offline

 

#1315 2017-09-28 03:48:00

Smudge wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

Smudge wrote:

I'm never going to be Hansen's #1 fan, he can be a big blowhard at times, but that was eloquent and very well thought out.

I've never heard, or heard of the guy before. I just stumbled on that and thought he nailed it. Where do you normally find him (as in 'what station is he on')?

Dallas local ABC affiliate.  He's been doing the sports here forever and even did the Cowboy's games on radio at one time before Jerry bought the team.

Offline

 

#1316 2017-09-28 17:49:04

Baywolfe wrote:

Dallas local ABC affiliate.  He's been doing the sports here forever and even did the Cowboy's games on radio at one time before Jerry bought the team.

Thanks. I don't know him, as I said, but he nailed it pretty well on that one particular night.

Offline

 

#1317 2017-10-02 23:04:30



Last edited by Smudge (2017-10-02 23:08:00)

Offline

 

#1318 2017-10-05 02:15:31

Feel safer moving to Oz Smudgie? Be advised: You'll be making out with much less of your hard-earned dollars (provided you work and not the trust fund baby I suspect). Nonetheless, be prepared to watch disposable income, you currently enjoy, morph into taxation.

Don't like the  odds of being murdered by a firearm in the US?    For chrissakes, it's 30,000 to 1 and provided you aren't engaged in some sort of criminal enterprise, the odds are much lower, at roughly 150,000 to 1.  Gotta be scared of something I suppose.  Unfortunately, those odds don't "trigger" moi.  Same with  the 300 to 1 chance some doctor will fuck up and off me while in the hospital. 

If you want to rah-rah disarming the citizenry, stop using an unfunny twit like Jefferies.
Here. Lemme show u a better way:  https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=63b_1507062726

Offline

 

#1319 2017-10-05 09:28:06

Offline

 

#1320 2017-10-09 20:51:38

Offline

 

#1321 2017-10-10 14:16:29

This is definitely true. I found it on the internet.

Offline

 

#1322 2017-10-11 11:27:41

Smudge wrote:

This is definitely true. I found it on the internet.

Falls under the heading of, If it's not true, it ought to be.

Offline

 

#1323 2017-10-11 12:11:57

Baywolfe wrote:

Falls under the heading of, If it's not true, it ought to be.

Zacktly.

Offline

 

#1325 2017-10-18 12:55:14



I have sat and watched Fincher's work and wondered what makes him so good at what he does, because he's also so subtle that I can't see behind the curtain. I think this explains a lot of it.

Offline

 

Board footer

high-street.org