#26 2009-06-29 18:41:03

Um, I'm having trouble making up my mind about all of this right now.  I'll get back to this later, maybe, if I can remember it.

Offline

 

#27 2009-06-29 18:47:42

Bowl is now $50 - http://tinyurl.com/nruvsb

plus a Makita heat gun for $85 - http://www.amazon.com/Makita-HG1100-100 … B00004YOKV

All ya need is some dirt weed and that cheap plastic bong you kept since junior high school, and you too will be enjoying pure vapor satisfaction.

Offline

 

#28 2009-06-29 19:42:12

lechero wrote:

All ya need is some dirt weed and that cheap plastic bong you kept since junior high school

Yeah, my mom found that the fall after I lit out for the territories, the leaves fell and a local network affiliate arrived for a standup in front of my treetop garden of suspended clay pots and syphon hose. By then I was safely hidden in CO. Thank you most kindly.

Offline

 

#29 2009-06-29 20:27:42

choad wrote:

lechero wrote:

All ya need is some dirt weed and that cheap plastic bong you kept since junior high school

Yeah, my mom found that the fall after I lit out for the territories, the leaves fell and a local network affiliate arrived for a standup in front of my treetop garden of suspended clay pots and syphon hose. By then I was safely hidden in CO. Thank you most kindly.

I bet they pegged the "street value" at over a million dollars.  Do I win?

Offline

 

#30 2009-06-29 23:47:23

George Orr wrote:

choad wrote:

the leaves fell and a local network affiliate arrived for a standup in front of my treetop garden of suspended clay pots and syphon hose. By then I was safely hidden in CO.

I bet they pegged the "street value" at over a million dollars.  Do I win?

Each retelling embellished on the last and I never could vouch for any of it.

http://high-street.org/sidepic/rockwellgossip.png

Offline

 

#31 2009-07-04 14:35:24

I wish I could afford a proper vape.  I'm using an adjustable heat gun from Home Despot and a nice glass bong.  It works great!  The vape turns ditchweed into a God Damned Madman (though the taste doesn't really improve).  It's also effective on ground-up stems, if you get desperate.

Offline

 

#32 2009-07-04 18:26:18

Did I say something earlier? This seems like the kind of thread I ought to have responded to, because it looks tremendously popular and transgressive, and I so deeply desire to seem 'in' with the kids, these days. Am I just imagining an earlier post, or am I just a stoned bastard?

Offline

 

#33 2009-07-05 00:31:00

pALEPHx wrote:

Did I say something earlier? This seems like the kind of thread I ought to have responded to, because it looks tremendously popular and transgressive, and I so deeply desire to seem 'in' with the kids, these days. Am I just imagining an earlier post, or am I just a stoned bastard?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/taylor_158/lolwut.jpg

Offline

 

#34 2009-07-05 17:34:00

I'm still using a 30+ year old 3 chamber US bong.

I feel so retro.

Offline

 

#35 2009-07-06 11:38:50

opsec wrote:

I feel so retro.

I miss my TokeMaster.

Offline

 

#36 2009-07-06 19:10:21

My brother just bought me a near lifetime supply of zig zags. I'm set.

Offline

 

#37 2009-07-10 19:42:49

So, I was passing by a head shop and remembered this thread and said "wtf." I purchased, for the low low price of $99, an Easy Vape. I have never used a vape before so, caveat emptor. I am now high. It took me a sec to realize I was high. All in all, I am satisfied. And too high to really write more. (thank you jebus for spell-checker)

Offline

 

#38 2009-07-10 19:51:55

orangeplus wrote:

So, I was passing by a head shop and remembered this thread and said "wtf." I purchased, for the low low price of $99, an Easy Vape. I have never used a vape before so, caveat emptor. I am now high. It took me a sec to realize I was high. All in all, I am satisfied. And too high to really write more. (thank you jebus for spell-checker)

That's what I love about the vape: the way the high sneaks up on you.

Offline

 

#39 2009-07-10 21:54:32

orangeplus wrote:

I purchased, for the low low price of $99, an Easy Vape.

http://h.imagehost.org/0939/o_0xYksfHlcvmMNfd.jpg

Awesome!  Thatís a knockoff of the Vaporbrothers.  Remove the glass mouthpiece, put an O-ring on the end of the whip, and you can stick it into the stem of a bong.  But make sure your O-ring isnít faulty, or youíll be as unhappy as a school kid watching the Challenger launch.

Itís funny, I never noticed until lechero mentioned it, but the vape high lasts longer.

Offline

 

#40 2009-07-11 23:40:33

Whatever Taint said. The thread's already exhausted itself. Don't you people know when the horse is dead? No wonder I haven't been here in a week and there are only two pages of updates.

Offline

 

#41 2009-07-16 00:40:09

lechero wrote:

Buy the bowl for $45 plus a Makita heat gun for $70 and you're good to go. It will pay for itself with the first quarter baggie of weed.[...]
Last comment about the VripTech waterpipes. . . they have internal nibs so you can fill them with ice. But your local headshop probably has those too. . . without the hippie graphic.

Hokay, I'm Vripped now. Ice would be nice. Thanks. I'll check.

Last edited by choad (2009-07-16 00:48:16)

Offline

 

#42 2009-07-16 00:49:15

Could someone explain how that vriptech setup works?  You put the weed in the bowl, then that big funnel thingy goes between the bowl and the heatgun?  How big of a bong do you need to pull the heat out of the hit?

EDIT: found videos on youtube.  Works how I thought.

Last edited by jesusluvspegging (2009-07-16 00:54:24)

Offline

 

#44 2009-07-16 03:36:48

phoQ wrote:

It’s funny, I never noticed until lechero mentioned it, but the vape high lasts longer.

Note the time stamp and you'll see that's the FIRST thing I noticed. Interesting.

Hey, Dhal! Howz it work on tobacco?

Offline

 

#45 2009-07-16 05:08:43

By amazing coincidence, I appear to have spotted a Volcano in season 1, ep 8 of British sci-fi show Torchwood.  Any Volcano owners care to corroborate?

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt345/jesusluvspegging2/714a2f60.png

Offline

 

#46 2009-07-16 08:46:05

choad wrote:

Hey, Dhal! Howz it work on tobacco?

I still consume tobacco the old fashion ways.

http://high-street.org/uploads/30_pall_mall.jpg

Offline

 

#47 2009-07-16 13:34:47

MSG Tripps wrote:

choad wrote:

Hey, Dhal! Howz it work on tobacco?

I still consume tobacco the old fashion ways.

http://high-street.org/uploads/30_pall_mall.jpg

I'm not quite certain but I think saying "filtered" Pall Malls are the old fashioned way makes you a pussy.

Offline

 

#48 2009-07-16 16:37:13

This wins the sweetly baked prize, Lech.

Plastic Tubing, $2.50
Rubber Cork, $2.00
Handled 64oz ale jug, Cambridge Brewing Company

Two Piece Vapor Bowl, $50
Calibrated Heat Gun, $85

Subtotal, $135

Total Ditchweed, Priceless

Offline

 

#49 2009-07-16 17:26:55

Scotty wrote:

a pussy

Yep.  What is one to do?  It is even worse, don't dip or chew either and I smoke 100s.

I do smoke cigars and pipes.

Offline

 

#50 2009-07-16 18:04:08

MSG Tripps wrote:

What is one to do?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3046/2992904180_0b9d53bfcb.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_q8GCWdFE28g/SUJWA6GRQAI/AAAAAAAAAAs/wXlR3ZEjBxE/s200/camel+non+filter+USA.jpg

Offline

 

Board footer

high-street.org