#1 2018-06-20 12:47:43

http://high-street.org/img/nytimes.whiteys.comeuppance.png
~ click ~

Offline

 

#2 2018-06-20 13:29:08

LOL - as long as you fight against the education of "minorities" this is going to happen.  Idiocracy was a great movie for pointing out that educated folks don't breed but religious idiots breed like rabbits.

One of Trumps first moves was to cut off funding for Planned Parenthood in Mexico & Latin America; you reap what you sow.

Offline

 

#3 2018-06-20 13:31:10

They never use the words "white flight" but they seem to be implying that.  In the DFW area that's not the case.  While the white conservatives may be moving out of the country, the influx of white conservatives from other states are creating large conservative suburban cities while the rural cities and areas are being swallowed whole.

Offline

 

#4 2018-06-20 13:55:10

As long as the "safety net" keeps incentivizing births to "families" unprepared to care for them, it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Offline

 

#5 2018-06-20 15:17:19

GooberMcNutly wrote:

As long as the "safety net" keeps incentivizing births to "families" unprepared to care for them, it's going to get worse before it gets better.

As Em just said, the secret is Education.  I would add, and readily available abortion.  The combination of Cutting off both is probably just going to raise the crime rate in 10-15 years.

Offline

 

#6 2018-06-20 15:45:19

Emmeran wrote:

LOL - as long as you fight against the education of "minorities" this is going to happen.  Idiocracy was a great movie for pointing out that educated folks don't breed but religious idiots breed like rabbits.

One of Trumps first moves was to cut off funding for Planned Parenthood in Mexico & Latin America; you reap what you sow.

How many crotch fruits do you have?

Offline

 

#7 2018-06-20 16:15:13

Bigcat wrote:

How many crotch fruits do you have?

Two. (I'm an infrastructure guy, redundancy is mandatory).

And Melons had two so I raised four which accounts to four offspring from four adults.  One is full blown gay and only one is a complete idiot (at this stage).

And you?

Offline

 

#8 2018-06-20 17:20:25

Emmeran wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

How many crotch fruits do you have?

(I'm an infrastructure guy, redundancy is mandatory).

You can say that again.

I have zero. I wish it were fewer.

I got my doodads snippered when I realized that I enjoyed riding whores bareback.

Offline

 

#9 2018-06-20 17:43:53

Bigcat wrote:

I have zero. I wish it were fewer.

I got my doodads snippered when I realized that I enjoyed riding whores bareback.

The challenge there is that raising children is the key to true enlightenment as one never has reason to focus as intensely as when you raise a child, the highs are higher and the self-questioning and doubt is much greater.  Self questioning and doubt lead to enlightenment and rug rats do that better than anything.

I'm truly sorry you missed that...

Offline

 

#10 2018-06-20 18:56:47

Emmeran wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

I have zero. I wish it were fewer.

I got my doodads snippered when I realized that I enjoyed riding whores bareback.

The challenge there is that raising children is the key to true enlightenment as one never has reason to focus as intensely as when you raise a child, the highs are higher and the self-questioning and doubt is much greater.  Self questioning and doubt lead to enlightenment and rug rats do that better than anything.

I'm truly sorry you missed that...

I am fortunate. I get the same results from different drug and alcohol mixtures.

Offline

 

#11 2018-06-23 15:10:59

I've been thinking about this thread all week. and I finally decided what I wish to say:

Fuck white people. The fact that we will become a minority in the near future does not trouble me at all. After the way American whites have dropped the ball and fucked things up (Trump's presidency, global warming denial and giving themselves tax breaks that their children and grandchildren will be forced to pay for are enough evidence, but I could go on for hours) they deserve to have their grip on power diminished.

Whites are a small, and shrinking fraction of world population -- or not, depending on how you measure it. You could never get two people to agree what actually constitutes whiteness. Are the Japanese white? It depends on who you ask. Ask me, and I'll tell you I couldn't care less.

Pigmentation content is related to sun levels at the latitude where your ancestors lived (too much pigment, you don't produce enough vitamin D leading to numerous diseases; too little pigment and you get skin cancer even before you've had time to reproduce). That's it; natural selection adjusts your pigmentation based on ambient sun levels. If you move your family to a location with more or less sun (and if you work in the sun) your pigmentation levels will start to change in a few generations.

If you are interested in getting an intelligent and well reasoned perspective on why Europe developed an edge which allowed Europeans to conquer most of the world (and force a Euro-centric bias into virtually all modern thought -- a bias which is so pervasive and accepted as to be invisible to the majority of white people) read "Guns, Germs and Steel" by Jared Diamond. I don't believe you could read that book (or listen, or even watch the abbreviated PBS special based on the book) and come away unchanged. Anthropologists who actually study mankind as a discipline figured it out quite a while ago -- there's no such thing as race. The concept evaporates in an individual who has obtained sufficient education.

People are people, and that's the end of it. But not all people are good for the community as a whole. Increasingly, it seems to me, whites are the bad people who need to have their sense of privilege and superiority put into perspective. I believe China has applied for the job, and is in the early stages of doing so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel

(I found "Guns, Germs and Steel" in several forms in open directories. If you send me a PM I will point you in the right direction to find a copy of the audio, text, ebook or film clips.)

Last edited by Smudge (2018-06-24 18:18:30)

Offline

 

#12 2018-06-24 12:50:53

Since moving to Houston my views on race have changed.  The area I work in covers about 1/3 of Houston and I work in different areas that represent predominantly black, white, hispanic and asian people.  Since moving here I've noticed some very specific things about each race and their part of town.  When it comes to the hispanics it's rare that I ever feel unsafe in their areas.  it doesn't matter how rich or how poor the area is the people are always friendly.  The hispanics prioritize their families more than any other race does and really don't seem to care so much about nice cars and nice homes.  They seem satisfied with having a roof over their head, their family members nearby and are always talking about upcoming family events.  It really stands out because I hear very little mention of family from the other races.
     Black neighborhoods are a mixed bag though.  In the poor black neighborhoods I rarely feel safe partly because I see these areas mentioned in the news constantly and you definitely see a thug culture in place.  The people in the poor black neighborhoods are always acting shady usually by following you at a distance or by trying to get behind you.  I get a little nervous when I'm being stalked. The priority in these neighborhoods is self image.  There are lots of gold teeth, tattoos, and attempts at being as "bad ass" as possible.  You can see a total lack of civic pride in these neighborhoods because there is trash everywhere and no one seems to care about improving their situation. I get frustrated when working with these people because there is definitely lower IQs and much lower impulse control.  Training them in simple tasks is almost impossible and I spend much of my time cleaning up messes after them.  I also work in predominantly black neighborhoods that are middle to upper middle class.  The people I work with in these neighborhoods are no different than white people other than they like their clothes and cars to have a little more bling than their white counterparts.  I feel perfectly safe working in these areas and I like the people.
     White neighborhoods are easy to spot.  They are all nicely landscaped, there are HOAs in place and you can see economic activity happening everywhere you look.  There are new houses being built, shopping centers are everywhere, there are new cars and everything is always clean.  The number one priority white people have is security and money is highly valued to them because it buys security.  White people watch their neighborhoods closely, have security systems and security cameras everywhere.  When talking with white people it doesn't take long to notice that they are extremely nervous about having their security taken away by outside forces.  Whites are easy to work with for the most part. They are usually average to above average intelligence the only negative being that many of them tend to be lazier than the other races are.
     The Asians I work with seem to prioritize money more than the other races.  They don't seem to focus on security as much as whites do and are willing to live and work in much more dangerous areas as long as they can make money doing it.  The Asians are also willing to live very modestly regardless of their income.  Out of all the races I think the Asians have the most intelligence and best impulse control.  One thing I have noticed about the Asians is that they extremely racist against the blacks and hispanics and will usually only speak positively about white people.

Offline

 

#13 2018-06-24 13:32:07

Dirckman wrote:

... When it comes to the hispanics it's rare that I ever feel unsafe in their areas.  it doesn't matter how rich or how poor the area is the people are always friendly.  The hispanics prioritize their families more than any other race does and really don't seem to care so much about nice cars and nice homes.  They seem satisfied with having a roof over their head, their family members nearby and are always talking about upcoming family events.  It really stands out because I hear very little mention of family from the other races.

This has been my experience as well. Hispanics are also, generally, religious, politically conservative and thrifty. If those on the political right hadn't spent the last quarter century using them as scapegoats to cover for the numerous failures of Republican administrations, Hispanics would naturally gravitate to the GOP.

George Bush, for all his other faults, was the one senior Republican who really understood this, and also understood what this would cost his party at some point down the road. Trump is assuring that the alienation of Hispanics from the GOP becomes a permanent feature of American politics.

Offline

 

#14 2018-06-24 20:24:01

Dirckman wrote:

Black neighborhoods are a mixed bag though.  In the poor black neighborhoods I rarely feel safe partly because I see these areas mentioned in the news constantly and you definitely see a thug culture in place.  The people in the poor black neighborhoods are always acting shady usually by following you at a distance or by trying to get behind you.  I get a little nervous when I'm being stalked. The priority in these neighborhoods is self image.  There are lots of gold teeth, tattoos, and attempts at being as "bad ass" as possible.  You can see a total lack of civic pride in these neighborhoods because there is trash everywhere and no one seems to care about improving their situation. I get frustrated when working with these people because there is definitely lower IQs and much lower impulse control.  Training them in simple tasks is almost impossible and I spend much of my time cleaning up messes after them.

I have spent time in both the 4th Ward and the 5th Ward in Houston and I completely agree.  It's like the movies.  Contrast that to, say, Lindale, Ohio, a small village with mainly middle to upper class black people and is surrounded by Cleveland and Brooklyn and has , and it's just like living with the rich white suburban assholes.

Offline

 

#15 2018-06-24 21:11:07

Baywolfe wrote:

Dirckman wrote:

Black neighborhoods are a mixed bag though.  In the poor black neighborhoods I rarely feel safe partly because I see these areas mentioned in the news constantly and you definitely see a thug culture in place.  The people in the poor black neighborhoods are always acting shady usually by following you at a distance or by trying to get behind you.  I get a little nervous when I'm being stalked. The priority in these neighborhoods is self image.  There are lots of gold teeth, tattoos, and attempts at being as "bad ass" as possible.  You can see a total lack of civic pride in these neighborhoods because there is trash everywhere and no one seems to care about improving their situation. I get frustrated when working with these people because there is definitely lower IQs and much lower impulse control.  Training them in simple tasks is almost impossible and I spend much of my time cleaning up messes after them.

I have spent time in both the 4th Ward and the 5th Ward in Houston and I completely agree.  It's like the movies.  Contrast that to, say, Lindale, Ohio, a small village with mainly middle to upper class black people and is surrounded by Cleveland and Brooklyn and has , and it's just like living with the rich white suburban assholes.

The area I spend time in is the fifth ward along with Homestead and Mesa Road. Not a happy place for a white man or anyone else.

Offline

 

#16 2018-06-25 05:57:53

https://high-street.org/sidepic/larson.school.for.the.gifted.png


~ nytimes ~

Offline

 

#17 2018-06-25 18:39:04

White people get blamed for too much shit these days.  I might be a bit biased because I'm a white guy but at some point this shit has got to stop!  I listen to and read a lot of material from the black community, some podcasts and stuff online like www.theroot.com What I see over and over again is that all of their problems are the white man's fault and that every white man is racist because of systemic racism.  I'll read one article about how the white man destroyed black neighborhoods by partaking in white flight and taking their money with them.  Next thing I read is that the white man is destroying black lives by bringing their money into black neighborhoods, i.e. gentrification, and making the cost of living and taxes too high for them.  You can't have everything on your terms all the time.  One last difference I've seen between the poor black neighborhoods and the upper income black neighborhoods.  The poor black neighborhoods have a strong collectivist mentality and the wealthier black neighborhoods have an individualist mentality.  I'm a long-term libertarian (small "L") and hate both the Democrats and the Republicans equally.  That being said I think the Democrats are the number one reason the poor black communities are in the condition they are today.  I saw the exact same level of destruction on the Native American communities when I lived up in the Dakotas.

Offline

 

#18 2018-06-25 21:28:49

Dirckman wrote:

I'm a long-term libertarian (small "L") and hate both the Democrats and the Republicans equally.  That being said I think the Democrats are the number one reason the poor black communities are in the condition they are today.  I saw the exact same level of destruction on the Native American communities when I lived up in the Dakotas.

I think fringe elements of both parties are more likely to blame than the entire spectrum of the Democratic or Republican party.  Unfortunately the fringe groups are taking over the parties.  Look at this new batch of "no tolerance" (mostly white) Authoritarians that have commandeered the Republicans.  And Gawd knows who's running the Democrats, there doesn't appear to be anybody at the wheel anymore.  Just befuddled old wealthy white people in their smoke-filled rooms.

Offline

 

#19 2018-07-02 10:14:10

There is a lot of skim to be made in the social services racket. Dependency is an excellent business model. Whether that is welfare, job programs or assuaging white liberal guilt, there is always a corporation in the middle taking the skim. The "not-for-profit" ones are the worst, full of marble lobbies and 7 figure salaries. Black communities are no more involved in the decisions at high levels than the chickens in the chicken farm deciding if they would rather be cutlets or nuggets.

Offline

 

#20 2018-07-02 10:36:58

Baywolfe wrote:

Dirckman wrote:

I'm a long-term libertarian (small "L") and hate both the Democrats and the Republicans equally.  That being said I think the Democrats are the number one reason the poor black communities are in the condition they are today.  I saw the exact same level of destruction on the Native American communities when I lived up in the Dakotas.

I think fringe elements of both parties are more likely to blame than the entire spectrum of the Democratic or Republican party.  Unfortunately the fringe groups are taking over the parties.  Look at this new batch of "no tolerance" (mostly white) Authoritarians that have commandeered the Republicans.  And Gawd knows who's running the Democrats, there doesn't appear to be anybody at the wheel anymore.  Just befuddled old wealthy white people in their smoke-filled rooms.

Speaking of smoke filled rooms has anyone seen MSG Tripps lately?

Offline

 

Board footer

high-street.org