#476 2017-12-06 10:49:03

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

http://www.explorejeffersonpa.com/case-progresses-against-former-teacher-accused-of-having-sex-with-teen-boy/

The "child" is 17 and his mom says she was OK with the relationship. I guess parents don't have the last say any more in the moral raising of their children in a solidly Blue state. {/smirk}

If I had a son I would hope he would not fuck a teacher that looks like this. ( I guess we don't know what the kid looks like though. It might be the best he can do)

Offline

 

#477 2017-12-06 11:06:35

Bigcat wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

http://www.explorejeffersonpa.com/case-progresses-against-former-teacher-accused-of-having-sex-with-teen-boy/

The "child" is 17 and his mom says she was OK with the relationship. I guess parents don't have the last say any more in the moral raising of their children in a solidly Blue state. {/smirk}

If I had a son I would hope he would not fuck a teacher that looks like this. ( I guess we don't know what the kid looks like though. It might be the best he can do)

Boys at that age will fuck warm liver.  Or pie.

Offline

 

#478 2017-12-06 12:15:54

Baywolfe wrote:

Boys at that age will fuck warm liver.  Or pie.

https://high-street.org/sidepic/uglybag.png


I bought this for my brother as a kid and by all accounts, he's still using it.

Online

 

#479 2017-12-06 13:43:42

choad wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

Boys at that age will fuck warm liver.  Or pie.

https://high-street.org/sidepic/uglybag.png


I bought this for my brother as a kid and by all accounts, he's still using it.

I get that and it is a great idea but...

Do you really think that bag has any chance of covering any part of her giant fat grape?

Even if it did, what the fuck are you gonna use to cover the rest of her? A 12 man tent?

Even at that age I would prefer to fuck the warm liver Baywolfe is offering up.

Offline

 

#480 2017-12-06 16:36:23

Please tell me they weren't sexting also...

Offline

 

#481 2017-12-19 12:30:38

Bigcat wrote:

Finally one that I would NOT fuck.

You mean this one is on your acceptable list?

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/7796_10151465018544667_728024301_n.jpg?oh=9a57a2169a2ff0d9117223ace5921c8a&oe=5AD2A687

Offline

 

#482 2017-12-19 12:48:11

http://high-street.org/uploads/82_1513672186543.jpg

Offline

 

#483 2017-12-19 13:03:08

hedgewizard wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Finally one that I would NOT fuck.

You mean this one is on your acceptable list?

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ … e=5AD2A687

Uh, yeah, I don't give a shit. I'll do it.

Offline

 

#484 2017-12-19 13:39:18

Bigcat wrote:

hedgewizard wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Finally one that I would NOT fuck.

You mean this one is on your acceptable list?

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ … e=5AD2A687

Uh, yeah, I don't give a shit. I'll do it.

Confirmed: Red lipstick = fucks on the first date.

Offline

 

#485 2017-12-19 13:41:00

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

hedgewizard wrote:


You mean this one is on your acceptable list?

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ … e=5AD2A687

Uh, yeah, I don't give a shit. I'll do it.

Confirmed: Red lipstick = fucks on the first date.

Funny you should say that, it was my exact thought. She got a real purdy mouth.

Offline

 

#488 2018-03-01 23:37:16

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … nudes.html

https://high-street.org/img/catch.of.the.day.png

Last edited by choad (2018-03-05 19:00:21)

Offline

 

#490 2018-03-09 17:25:23

...engaging in sexual conduct with a 13-year-old female student...


...the junior high girls volleyball coach...

Yep, checks out.

Offline

 

#491 2018-03-30 22:05:05

http://high-street.org/img/jessie.golene.uk.png


~ click ~

Online

 

#492 2018-04-01 15:42:55

All I see is three consenting adults and one case of fraud.

Offline

 

Board footer

high-street.org