#351 2017-11-19 16:47:40

choad wrote:

Toilet Notes: Just think, we're the last generation to wipe its own ass.

You don't have to in Japan, you can use the Ass wash spray function and then just have it blown dry - all for free.

More that a bit odd in the end though... and be careful not to cum.

Last edited by Emmeran (2017-11-19 16:48:07)

Offline

 

#352 2017-11-21 07:43:45

Managing the meat on the bridge to Robogeddon

Offline

 

#353 2017-11-21 22:13:05

YouTube doesn't work on here that way anymore. You have to Embed.

Offline

 

#354 2017-11-24 01:05:14

Baywolfe wrote:

YouTube doesn't work on here that way anymore. You have to Embed.

I kept up with the conversation about embedding but posted the old way due to muscle memory. Still saw the video so I thought all was good.
So, just now, I logged out then I see nothing. Boggles my mind but the lesson is learned. Thanks.

Offline

 

#355 2017-11-24 12:10:06

Do you want Cybermen?

Because this is how you wind up with Cybermen.

Offline

 

#356 2017-11-25 08:12:26

nfidelbastard wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

YouTube doesn't work on here that way anymore. You have to Embed.

I kept up with the conversation about embedding but posted the old way due to muscle memory. Still saw the video so I thought all was good.
So, just now, I logged out then I see nothing. Boggles my mind but the lesson is learned. Thanks.

I am pretty sure that we all can be spared infidel's troubles if we pair him with a robot that can allow him to do his posting better, stronger and faster than before.

Offline

 

#357 2017-11-25 16:34:53

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

I am pretty sure that we all can be spared infidel's troubles if we pair him with a robot that can allow him to do his posting better, stronger and faster than before.

I'm fine with that idea but I want multiple orifices.

Offline

 

#358 2017-11-26 07:26:22

Well, who knows what the future might hold, but for now you will have to settle for hacking your assigned robot partner to fill your own orifices. It's an unapproved use, but as long as it does not impede your posting efficiency, you should be able to get away with it. At least till they catch on.

Offline

 

#359 2017-11-29 20:46:52

Have you ever wondered how many calories youíre burning during intercourse? How many thrusts? Speed of your thrusts? The duration of your sessions? Frequency? How many different positions you use in the period of a week, month or year? Ever wondered how you stack up to other people from around the world?

Welcome to the future of wearable technology in the bedroom.

Welcome to i.Con.

Offline

 

#360 2017-11-29 21:21:21

https://media.giphy.com/media/6WIdpuEX3NkL6/giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Still a couple of days to sign up! (~Crick~)

Offline

 

#361 2017-12-01 06:58:13

Last edited by GooberMcNutly (2017-12-01 06:59:54)

Offline

 

#362 2017-12-08 10:24:45

The Japanese have weaponized Auld Lang Syne via drone delivery.

Offline

 

#363 2017-12-15 22:07:02

Since it is a heartless machine, the Knightscope was presumably unable to appreciate the irony of being forced to join the ranks of those whom it had once oppressed.

Anti-homeless robot given well-deserved ass-kicking

Last edited by choad (2017-12-15 23:02:49)

Offline

 

#364 2017-12-16 01:15:01

George Orr wrote:

Since it is a heartless machine, the Knightscope was presumably unable to appreciate the irony of being forced to join the ranks of those whom it had once oppressed.

Anti-homeless robot given well-deserved ass-kicking

Somehow very satisfying to read.

Offline

 

#365 2017-12-18 14:59:38

https://i.cbc.ca/1.4364006.1508513174!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/16x9_940/sex-robot.jpg

Code:

~click~

Samantha has a "family mode," in which she can can talk about science, animals and philosophy.

Offline

 

#366 2017-12-20 21:31:32

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Samantha has a "family mode," in which she can can talk about science, animals and philosophy.

If, before I die, someone comes up with a "synth" close to the fictional androids in Humans--and if I can afford one--I am totally getting one.  Mostly to do the shopping and get the cobwebs out of ceiling corners, but sooner or later I will probably fuck it.

Offline

 

#367 2017-12-21 08:55:32

Why do all those RealDoll models always look like hookers? I figured the kind that bought them would want more mothering than gymnastics. Suppressed rage against the machine? Honestly, other than Furries, I think RealDoll lovers are the next biggest group I just can't see their point. Is it just about having the most expensive pocket sleeve, like some people get hard ons about having the fanciest boat? This inability to keep up on a social level is but one symptom of my creeping yet terminal case of future-shock.

Last edited by GooberMcNutly (2017-12-21 08:56:44)

Offline

 

#368 2017-12-21 10:04:04

I want a 'Cherry 200'

Offline

 

#369 2017-12-30 06:05:48

https://high-street.org/sidepic/alien.cat.hs.png


Introducing RoboKitty.

Last edited by choad (2017-12-30 06:15:39)

Online

 

#371 2017-12-31 07:48:50

George Orr wrote:

If, before I die, someone comes up with a "synth" close to the fictional androids in Humans--and if I can afford one--I am totally getting one.  Mostly to do the shopping and get the cobwebs out of ceiling corners, but sooner or later I will probably fuck it.

Picts or it didn't happen...

Offline

 

#372 2018-01-02 09:48:09

All the purr furr and none of the effluvia? But they need to make it warm too.

Offline

 

#373 2018-01-10 05:27:14

https://high-street.org/sidepic/jackinthebox.jpg


Bot In The Box

Last edited by choad (2018-01-11 07:00:17)

Online

 

#374 2018-01-10 12:29:38

choad wrote:

Bot in the Box

So BS to try to tie that to the minimum wage increase.

Offline

 

#375 2018-01-10 14:58:24

Emmeran wrote:

choad wrote:

Bot in the Box

So BS to try to tie that to the minimum wage increase.

They're all pricks.  Restaurant owners, bar owners, store owners.  It's practically indentured servitude.

Offline

 

#377 2018-01-11 21:28:07

Both jobs that nobody wants to do, why not use robots? Sure, people do the work to feed their families because they can't imagine doing anything else, but I can't believe that they actually *want* do the work.

Offline

 

#379 2018-01-14 09:33:36

Emmeran wrote:

Resistance is futile

Finally, a car too smart for most of the knuckle draggers on this planet to operate.

Offline

 

#380 2018-01-14 11:55:50

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Both jobs that nobody wants to do, why not use robots? Sure, people do the work to feed their families because they can't imagine doing anything else, but I can't believe that they actually *want* do the work.

The robots may have my job only if they pay me to do it.

Offline

 

#381 2018-01-14 12:05:41

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Both jobs that nobody wants to do, why not use robots? Sure, people do the work to feed their families because they can't imagine doing anything else, but I can't believe that they actually *want* do the work.

The robots may have my job only if they pay me to do it.

Ironically, there are discussions happening about taxing robots, because when a robot replaces a person, the former worker's tax contribution is lost. Our economic system generally is woefully unprepared to cope with the problems which arise when people are replaced by machines.

Offline

 

#382 2018-01-14 13:18:38

Great, Robots will be declared people soon enough and have their own lobbyists. Who will negotiate robot corporate income tax at rates much more favorable than actual living meat humans.

Offline

 

#383 2018-01-14 13:20:24

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Both jobs that nobody wants to do, why not use robots? Sure, people do the work to feed their families because they can't imagine doing anything else, but I can't believe that they actually *want* do the work.

The robots may have my job only if they pay me to do it.

Baywolfe wrote:

We should do away with the absolutely specious notion that everybody has to earn a living. It is a fact today that one in ten thousand of us can make a technological breakthrough capable of supporting all the rest. The youth of today are absolutely right in recognizing this nonsense of earning a living. We keep inventing jobs because of this false idea that everybody has to be employed at some kind of drudgery because, according to Malthusian Darwinian theory he must justify his right to exist. So we have inspectors of inspectors and people making instruments for inspectors to inspect inspectors. The true business of people should be to go back to school and think about whatever it was they were thinking about before somebody came along and told them they had to earn a living.

--Buckminster Fuller

Last edited by Baywolfe (2018-01-14 13:20:51)

Offline

 

#384 2018-01-14 14:07:33

Baywolfe wrote:

We should do away with the absolutely specious notion that everybody has to earn a living. It is a fact today that one in ten thousand of us can make a technological breakthrough capable of supporting all the rest. The youth of today are absolutely right in recognizing this nonsense of earning a living. We keep inventing jobs because of this false idea that everybody has to be employed at some kind of drudgery because, according to Malthusian Darwinian theory he must justify his right to exist. So we have inspectors of inspectors and people making instruments for inspectors to inspect inspectors. The true business of people should be to go back to school and think about whatever it was they were thinking about before somebody came along and told them they had to earn a living.

--Buckminster Fuller

Offline

 

#387 2018-01-16 14:55:14

Emmeran wrote:

Always listening....

When they sell them for less than half of the manufacturing cost, much less the development and support costs, you have to wonder where they will be making up the difference...

Offline

 

#388 2018-01-16 15:14:18

GooberMcNutly wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Always listening....

When they sell them for less than half of the manufacturing cost, much less the development and support costs, you have to wonder where they will be making up the difference...

Ah, yes; if you can't figure out what product they are selling to make money, then you yourself are the product.

I would voluntarily drive bamboo shoots under my own fingernails before I would have one of those in my house.

Offline

 

#389 2018-01-16 15:29:48

I do AWS development for filthy lucre and they are pushing their dev corps hard to add Alexa skills. I wanted to add a skill to reply when you say "Alexa, go fuck yourself". But what should it respond?

Offline

 

#390 2018-01-16 15:46:15

GooberMcNutly wrote:

"Alexa, go fuck yourself". But what should it respond?

A deep throated moan....

Last edited by Emmeran (2018-01-16 15:46:29)

Offline

 

#393 2018-01-17 17:19:44

choad wrote:

Robo Traffic Snarl

The wrong problem is: How do we make cars better? The right problem is: How do we make cities better?
...
The real disruptor is the bicycle, not the robocar.

Bullshit. You get cold, wet, dirty, can't carry shit, you can barely make it across a small town in an hour, and that's all if the bike is doing the work. As an avid motorcyclist, I know these things first hand, and I can go more than 25 mph.

The right answer is to rethink zoning and allow businesses, commercial and residential zones to interleave. Why worry about how you are going to get there if you are already there?

Offline

 

#396 2018-01-19 03:21:33

Phuck Yu Mang...

LOL...I know the guy.

Offline

 

#397 2018-01-19 09:38:27

Russian Iron Man: Russia's Special Forces soldier and Kosovo war veteran fights debt collectors wearing exoskeleton, gets pardoned

8 kilos of explosives, about a dozen pistols, rifles, and even few grenades for rifle-mounted grenade launchers were found in Maltsevís apartment. The apartment was littered with cans with metal balls, bullets, and screws. The floor was covered with bullet-proof vests, helmets, a home-made rifle, a crossbow, and firearm spare parts.

However, the one item deserving the most attention is Maltsevís homemade exoskeleton that earned him the nickname 'Russian Iron Man'.

Maltsev welded the exoskeleton using titanium alloy and reinforcing rods and mounted a helmet on top. He made it so it could be outfitted with a bullet-proof vest. Once, Maltsev armed with the Saiga even chased a debt collector through the yard for all neighbors to see, according to the attorney.

Offline

 

#398 2018-02-01 15:50:00

Finally, a job for all of the poor meatbags made redundant by robot labor.

Offline

 

Board footer

high-street.org