#1 2016-12-02 20:10:41

http://high-street.org/uploads/510_crybaby.jpg

Last edited by Chuck Schick (2016-12-07 19:12:57)

Offline

 

#2 2016-12-03 11:48:42

I swear to God, I just don't understand how people who are able to dress themselves and not die from wandering in traffic were this stupid in numbers this large.

This man has been in the public eye since the 1980s.  That's four decades.

He has never been anything more or less than a narcissistic sociopath, saying whatever will get him some attention in the moment, constantly going back on his every word, failing at his every venture, and conning the piss out of everyone around him.

And we've all watched him doing this for four motherfucking decades.

Seriously, anyone who was stupid enough to vote for this vulgar homonculus should have to pay for air.

#weneedapurge

Offline

 

#3 2016-12-03 12:37:53

George Orr wrote:

I swear to God, I just don't understand how people who are able to dress themselves and not die from wandering in traffic were this stupid in numbers this large.

This woman has been in the public eye since the 1980s.  That's four decades.

She has never been anything more or less than a narcissistic sociopath, saying whatever will get her some attention in the moment, constantly going back on her every word, failing at her every venture, and conning the piss out of everyone around her.

And we've all watched her doing this for four motherfucking decades.

Seriously, anyone who was stupid enough to vote for this vulgar homonculus should have to pay for air.

#weneedapurge

There, I fixed it in a manner to explain this to you - see all of the above applied to his opponent as well.  People basically puked and read their puke stain to choose who to vote for.

Last edited by Emmeran (2016-12-03 12:38:50)

Offline

 

#4 2016-12-03 13:54:54

Anybody out there on the far left or far right should sent to the cornfield.

This is how we ended up with ClintTrump.  The notion that the next Democratic nominee should be any woman, because that's the next logical step, is puerile.  The most decent Democrat, IMHO, is Joe Biden for having the good taste not to wander into the open sewer his party was building.  And the notion that the next Republican nominee should be a wealthy, pathological liar, who has cheated and robbed people for decades, is criminal.  He actually makes people like Ted Cruz look reasonable.

So, the two most favorite bumper stickers for the next four years seem to be:  1) Don't blame me, I didn't vote for him and 2) Don't blame me, I voted for him and now he's not keeping any of his promises.

I'd say, we'll see what happens to the makeup of Congress after the mid-term elections but dentally-challenged America will still believe it's Obama's fault with a Republican President and Senate and House majority.

Online

 

#5 2016-12-03 14:15:55

I would vote for the first person who says "I'll compromise" at this point. But the Balkanization of the political parties positively prevent such behavior.

Offline

 

#6 2016-12-03 17:00:03

Emmeran wrote:

There, I fixed it in a manner to explain this to you - see all of the above applied to his opponent as well.  People basically puked and read their puke stain to choose who to vote for.

I've been hearing "all politicians are the same" all my life, but frankly, false equivalency at this level is just jaw-dropping, especially coming from you.
You don't like her politics, okay; lots of people don't.  She's not always been straight and narrow during her political career, sure, fine.   You don't agree with her agenda--that's a rational reason not to see her become POTUS.
But at least she's fucking competent and fucking sane, not to mention she possesses a literal lifetime of experience in American politics.
You cannot possibly be serious claiming she's no different from Donald JFC Trump.

Offline

 

#7 2016-12-03 17:52:22

George Orr wrote:

But at least she's fucking competent and fucking sane, not to mention she possesses a literal lifetime of experience in American politics.
You cannot possibly be serious claiming she's no different from Donald JFC Trump.

She's neither sane nor competent (check her very short record vs her stated campaign goals).  She has less official political experience than Obama did and her greatest achievement was to marry a politician.  Not to mention her time spent as the "youngest non-family" board member ever appointed at Walmart, at time when Walmart stopped granting worker benefits and went to a full part time policy.  Gee, I wonder how the Governors inexperienced wife got a seat on the Wal-Mart board? 

More importantly she voted for and supported a forever war that made Viet-nam look like a day trip.  We don't need to talk about her "matrimonial power privilege" when Bill was elected.

To top it off she's supposed to deserve it because she happens to have been born with a vagina?

No.  Not that person.  Not ever.

She acted like she deserved it and that's why she never stood a chance.  We all got that she pisses on the rest of us, it wasn't hard to see.

Offline

 

#8 2016-12-03 21:37:26

http://high-street.org/uploads/72_kenobi.jpg

Offline

 

#9 2016-12-07 15:07:59

Although a little of what you say makes sense, Emm, GO is flat-out right on this one.  She may have blemishes, but he is a blemish.

Online

 

#10 2016-12-07 15:38:36

Fled wrote:

Although a little of what you say makes sense, Emm, GO is flat-out right on this one.  She may have blemishes, but he is a blemish.

I'll stick with knowing both as corrupt, deceitful and undesirable.  IMO there is no "Lesser Evil" between the two and I voted that way.  My only collision with GO is her desire to somehow declare Hillary's evil as being slightly more palatable than Trump's.

And while I do understand the current politics of resentment as being part of the Trump wave there is another part of America simply saying that you will never find a way to force us to vote for Cruella Clinton.

Offline

 

#11 2016-12-07 16:26:54

I still think GO is more right than you on this.  I hear a lot about how evil Hillary is but often it is from people who cannot articulate much support for their charges.  If they are talking about her tendency to obfuscate rather than tell the simple truth about things like her server, etc., then I get it.I also get it if you find her unlikable.  But Trump is a whole different can of worms.  He is an arrogant prick who lies and distorts and repeats other peoples lies and distortions constantly and never seems to pay a price for it.

Online

 

#12 2016-12-07 17:27:44

My understanding of HRC goes back to her surprising (and disappointing) stint on the Board at Walmart.  That was an obvious bit of overt corruption and served to open my eyes to the level of corruption around this new flock of "Families of Power", also known as the new American Royalty.  Obviously people insisting that her lifelong ownership of a vagina granting this to be "her" turn didn't help, sexism stinks both ways.

The woman is a scoundrel and shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath with Mamie, Eleanor or Michelle.  I'm not buying the idea that infected pussy is somehow better than infected dick, it's still going to ruin your life.

Offline

 

#13 2016-12-07 17:43:49

Let's take a look at the near future:  A Pessimist's Guide to 2017

Offline

 

#14 2016-12-07 19:47:10

George Orr wrote:

Let's take a look at the near future:  A Pessimist's Guide to 2017

That's been a fun series over time, they started that on the old BBG terminals back in the '90s didn't they?  It's an awesome wind up bit and a lot of fun.

Sad part is:  This is what we get for letting the DNC run Hillary like an incumbent and thinking no one would notice.  Any half-ass Democrat would have whupped that asshole Trump  but they had to have HRC to the point of fixing the primaries. 

Entire thing was a sad exercise in abuse of power and full throttle corruption. 

I'm going to miss the Obama's

Last edited by Emmeran (2016-12-07 19:47:30)

Offline

 

#15 2016-12-07 19:58:51

Emmeran wrote:

My understanding of HRC goes back to her surprising (and disappointing) stint on the Board at Walmart.  That was an obvious bit of overt corruption and served to open my eyes to the level of corruption around this new flock of "Families of Power", also known as the new American Royalty.  Obviously people insisting that her lifelong ownership of a vagina granting this to be "her" turn didn't help, sexism stinks both ways.

The woman is a scoundrel and shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath with Mamie, Eleanor or Michelle.  I'm not buying the idea that infected pussy is somehow better than infected dick, it's still going to ruin your life.

I am only commenting on the genitalia portion of your post:

I have nailed some infected pussy. It's ok. Best to stay away from the dick. (not you fnord and georgie)

Offline

 

#16 2016-12-07 21:08:12

Bigcat wrote:

I have nailed some infected pussy.

Sadly, I've seen a few that had me staggering away gagging.  I think I used to drink a bit too much . . .

(somehow I always remembered to wear my raincoat)
((not the Stephen King sort))

Last edited by Emmeran (2016-12-07 21:08:49)

Offline

 

#17 2016-12-08 13:09:13

http://high-street.org/uploads/thumbs/307_20161207_trumpwin.jpg

Offline

 

#18 2016-12-08 15:13:16

JetRx wrote:

http://high-street.org/uploads/thumbs/307_20161207_trumpwin.jpg

Yes, and fuck the Clintonistas too.  The other three upticks don't seem to benefit the middle class the way they used to though, do they?

Online

 

#21 2016-12-09 22:59:02

Chuck Schick wrote:

Trump has a man crush... oopsie...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-crowd- … 58347.html

and this is news to you how?

Offline

 

#22 2016-12-09 23:24:42

Emmeran wrote:

Chuck Schick wrote:

Trump has a man crush... oopsie...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-crowd- … 58347.html

and this is news to you how?

I guess you saw this coming eh? Dipshit would for years accuse Obama of being a secret foreign muslin then as soon as he meets him face to face he decides he a great guy...

Do you read palms too?

Feel the regrets....

Offline

 

#23 2016-12-10 06:19:29

Chuck Schick wrote:

I guess you saw this coming eh? Dipshit would for years accuse Obama of being a secret foreign muslin then as soon as he meets him face to face he decides he a great guy...

Do you read palms too?

Feel the regrets....

Nah, I've always thought Obama was a puppet and Trump was a masquerade.  Mind you I voted for that puppet twice and that masquerade never but that is how my alcohol fueled brain sees things.

Anyone thinking they know what they are going to get from Trump is an idiot and I say that to both sides of the aisle with true affection.

Offline

 

#24 2016-12-10 20:13:07

Chuck Schick wrote:

... accuse Obama of being a secret foreign muslin...

Hmm.  I guess I always thought of him as kind of a gaberdine or cotton ticking.

Offline

 

#25 2016-12-10 21:37:02

whosasailorthen wrote:

Chuck Schick wrote:

... accuse Obama of being a secret foreign muslin...

Hmm.  I guess I always thought of him as kind of a gaberdine or cotton ticking.

Perfect. The stereotypes flipped.

http://high-street.org/sidepic/clinton-obama.png

Offline

 

#26 2016-12-10 22:02:35

whosasailorthen wrote:

Chuck Schick wrote:

... accuse Obama of being a secret foreign muslin...

Hmm.  I guess I always thought of him as kind of a gaberdine or cotton ticking.

Thanks for noticing. I was going for the moran type insult.

http://high-street.org/uploads/thumbs/510_obama-half-breed-muslin.jpg

Last edited by Chuck Schick (2016-12-10 22:11:18)

Offline

 

#27 2016-12-11 01:07:51

Chuck Schick wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Chuck Schick wrote:

... accuse Obama of being a secret foreign muslin...

Hmm.  I guess I always thought of him as kind of a gaberdine or cotton ticking.

Thanks for noticing. I was going for the moran type insult.

Wow. Really?

Offline

 

#28 2016-12-11 03:11:49

http://high-street.org/uploads/thumbs/307_image.png

Offline

 

#29 2016-12-11 09:54:24

Emmeran wrote:

Chuck Schick wrote:

I guess you saw this coming eh? Dipshit would for years accuse Obama of being a secret foreign muslin then as soon as he meets him face to face he decides he a great guy...

Do you read palms too?

Feel the regrets....

Nah, I've always thought Obama was a puppet and Trump was a masquerade.  Mind you I voted for that puppet twice and that masquerade never but that is how my alcohol fueled brain sees things.

Anyone thinking they know what they are going to get from Trump is an idiot and I say that to both sides of the aisle with true affection.

I can't wait to see what the toothless and unwashed masses are going to do when they realize he's going to enact approximately 0% of their misogynist/racist agenda and has repeatedly ass-fucked them.  To truly get what they want, they need to tear him to pieces and allow the fascist dictatorship he's putting in place to operate.

Online

 

#30 2016-12-14 06:49:38

Another Trump curve ball, we knew this was going to be fun.

Offline

 

#32 2016-12-14 20:43:30

The first insider said he was “shocked” at the proposal: “Never in a million years have I heard something so crazy,” he said. “That was the moment I almost dropped the phone.”

Welcome to the Third World, America.

Offline

 

#33 2016-12-15 08:19:13

George Orr wrote:

The first insider said he was “shocked” at the proposal: “Never in a million years have I heard something so crazy,” he said. “That was the moment I almost dropped the phone.”

Welcome to the Third World, America.

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit.  My daughter reads BBC news and apparently they were floating this as well.

Like Toby Keith or any number of "country" flag-drapers wouldn't blow Steve Bannon to do this gig.

Offline

 

#34 2016-12-15 09:32:44

XregnaR wrote:

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit.  My daughter reads BBC news and apparently they were floating this as well.

Buzzkill. There's little question Donny will spin into a spectacular flameout. It's etched on his face and his DNA, just as it was for fellow sociopath Tricky Dicky.

What harm's a gleeful giggle before he has a chance to kill a lot of people? Wait'll some Eurovision presenter wins high office.

Offline

 

#35 2016-12-15 09:51:19

choad wrote:

XregnaR wrote:

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit.  My daughter reads BBC news and apparently they were floating this as well.

Buzzkill. There's little question Donny will spin into a spectacular flameout. It's etched on his face and his DNA, just as it was for fellow sociopath Tricky Dicky.

What harm's a gleeful giggle before he has a chance to kill a lot of people? Wait'll some Eurovision presenter wins high office.

I'd take Nixon all over again over this butt nugget.

Yeah, I expect "awesome" stuff from this guy.  Like, biblical meaning of "awesome".  Plagues, raining frogs, etc. 

We don't need to throw gas on this fire, it's already out of control.  The amount of had wringing over non-issues is staggering, and taking attention away from more important shitstorms.

Offline

 

#36 2016-12-15 09:52:40

I'm with Choad on this one, Trump is a train wreck in slow motion.  There are however two upsides:

1.  The Clinton's didn't get to establish their Royal Family
2.  Trump is shaking up the table a little bit and upsetting a lot of the "Business as Usual" part of D.C.  (this has equal amounts bad as well)

I still don't believe the "Smaller Government" idiots but we do need to improve the performance of our bureaucrats, a bit of business like urgency will always help.  Fuck us though for needing a Trump to get elected to have a hope for some form of change.

(Yes GO, I know you hate Trump almost as much as I despise Clinton)

Offline

 

#37 2016-12-15 15:05:19

Trump-mania out-mania'ing Obama-mania

or some shit like that

I haven't been this entertained since Palin hit center stage.

Moar Plz

Offline

 

#38 2016-12-15 17:09:40

The only source of this insinuation is a gossip rag deeply embedded in Clinton's snatch? Better put on your "investigative reporter" fedora and overcoat if you are going to get that real...

Offline

 

#39 2016-12-20 22:22:43

whosasailorthen wrote:

Chuck Schick wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Hmm.  I guess I always thought of him as kind of a gaberdine or cotton ticking.

Thanks for noticing. I was going for the moran type insult.

Wow. Really?

Really. Maybe you should get out more?

https://twitter.com/is44muslin (2011)

https://www.buzzfeed.com/dmaddox/is-bar … lin-sic-p5 (2008)

http://christopherwink.com/2008/10/02/i … -a-muslin/ (2008)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnqzzXyQNIY (2016)

You should buy this: http://www.isbarackobamamuslin.com/ (for sale)

Last edited by Chuck Schick (2016-12-20 22:34:30)

Offline

 

#40 2016-12-28 19:59:50

http://high-street.org/uploads/18_roosta.png

*cleeck heem*

Offline

 

#41 2016-12-29 06:41:47

http://high-street.org/uploads/11_trump_pig.jpg

Tickle the piggies

Offline

 

#42 2016-12-31 17:44:00

http://i.imgur.com/aNEvG9s.jpg

Offline

 

#43 2016-12-31 17:48:16

Please tell me this not a joke.

Offline

 

#44 2016-12-31 18:25:06

LOL...if it had been real, they would have included the ticket prices!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-inaug … 43267.html

Offline

 

#45 2016-12-31 19:31:24

http://www.elciudadano.cl/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/f16.jpg

Offline

 

#48 2017-01-07 11:56:01

Offline

 

#50 2017-01-08 13:15:43

Oh that's not a concern, small potatoes really, after 4 years that will surely be paid off one way or another. It's the new extra add-on Trillions the rest of us will owe by the end of the term that should make the news.

Offline

 

Board footer

high-street.org