#28 2015-11-16 17:23:45

Tall Paul wrote:

Lightning in the air

Your obsession with Big Cat obviously prevented you from making the Nazi/Reichstag fire connection.

Offline

 

#30 2015-11-16 23:51:35

Emmeran wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Lightning in the air

Your obsession with Big Cat obviously prevented you from making the Nazi/Reichstag fire connection.

Just because you're BC's buttboy doesn't mean you can denigrate my appreciation of obviously lame and lamely obvious historical allusions.

Offline

 

#31 2015-11-17 15:49:54

I have never in my life heard of Captagon.

But apparently Daesh is mostly held together by drugs.

Offline

 

#33 2015-11-17 17:24:02

It's tough to take that too seriously at this point in the propaganda cycle.

Last edited by Emmeran (2015-11-17 17:24:26)

Offline

 

#34 2015-11-17 17:43:26

Emmeran wrote:

It's tough to take that too seriously at this point in the propaganda cycle.

And seemingly that's exactly what it is. Trolling aside, it's odd how modern western countries seem to be able to turn splashy but, in the final analysis small, attacks into radical changes in their constitutions and a sudden uptick in profits for arms manufacturers. Thanks, Dick Cheney!

Offline

 

#35 2015-11-17 18:59:00

Tall Paul wrote:

And seemingly that's exactly what it is. Trolling aside, it's odd how modern western countries seem to be able to turn splashy but, in the final analysis small, attacks into radical changes in their constitutions and a sudden uptick in profits for arms manufacturers. Thanks, Dick Cheney!

Offline

 

#36 2015-11-17 19:14:42

Tall Paul wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

It's tough to take that too seriously at this point in the propaganda cycle.

And seemingly that's exactly what it is. Trolling aside, it's odd how modern western countries seem to be able to turn splashy but, in the final analysis small, attacks into radical changes in their constitutions and a sudden uptick in profits for arms manufacturers. Thanks, Dick Cheney!

Security services never miss an opportunity to acquire more power.

Offline

 

#37 2015-11-17 19:36:15

matty.the.damned wrote:

Security services never miss an opportunity to acquire more power.

I prefer to assume they do so out of a very real yet gullible intent to help protect.

Last edited by Emmeran (2015-11-17 19:39:51)

Offline

 

#38 2015-11-18 05:42:42

George Orr wrote:

But apparently Daesh is mostly held together by drugs.

Apparently so are many of the posters here.  Highly entertaining thread!

Thanks for the Tull, Em.

Offline

 

#40 2015-11-19 13:18:17

Boots on the ground; Billary is no better for us than {pick an asshole} out of the GOP.

Offline

 

#41 2015-11-19 13:19:17

Oh that is a proven success story.  It worked so well everywhere else.

Offline

 

#42 2015-11-19 16:21:34

I really need a copy of that movie.

Offline

 

#44 2015-11-20 06:09:30

You, sir, are truly a gentleman and a schoolbus.

Offline

 

#45 2015-11-20 08:19:26

Emmeran wrote:

You, sir, are truly a gentleman and a schoolbus.

The driver on the bus is losing his mind, losing his mind, losing his mind....

Offline

 

#47 2015-11-20 08:56:32

expelled wind from the vulva during coitus while at the back of the bus, at the back of the bus, at the back of the bus...

Offline

 

#48 2015-11-21 10:48:36

Baywolfe wrote:

Boots on the ground; Billary is no better for us than {pick an asshole} out of the GOP.

I am actually OK with this strategy as long as (and I cannot stress this enough) all the troops are Blackwater and/or Ivy League boys.  Ha, yeah.

Offline

 

Board footer

high-street.org