#1 2015-11-13 17:00:20

Rug-kissers or disgruntled neo-fascists?

French president Francois Hollande has rushed to crisis talks with the Minister for interior about the "night of terror" in Paris. Mr Hollande was evacuated from the Stade de France, after an explosion.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/paris-shoot … kyvyc.html

Offline

 

#2 2015-11-13 17:42:15



Interesting side note:  I was given their demo tape "Queen of the Ryche" on Hollywood Blvd, wish I still had that.

Last edited by Emmeran (2015-11-13 17:46:22)

Offline

 

#3 2015-11-13 22:12:42

Yeah, it was rug-kissers.  Was there any real doubt? 

I'm kinda liking the idea of carpet bombing the whole damned middle east.

Remember folks... Islam is a religion of peace.

Online

 

#4 2015-11-13 22:21:06

It's all very saddening. Long live the Eagles of Death Metal and the people of Paris.

Offline

 

#5 2015-11-13 22:49:26

Fewer stinky French people, yah!

http://high-street.org/sidepic/toosoon.jpg

Offline

 

#6 2015-11-14 04:43:19

They're all wogs as far as I'm concerned.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2dw9qnd.jpg

Offline

 

#7 2015-11-14 06:54:36

Nuke'em and then sterilize all the survivors, salt the earth.

Last edited by Emmeran (2015-11-14 06:55:30)

Offline

 

#8 2015-11-14 09:58:21

Emmeran wrote:

Nuke'em and then sterilize all the survivors, salt the earth.

Offline

 

#9 2015-11-14 12:38:36

Offline

 

#10 2015-11-14 14:48:35

Emmeran wrote:

Nuke'em and then sterilize all the survivors, salt the earth.

Emmeran's right.                   

Psychotic...

but absolutely right.

We got to take these bastards.

We could fight them with conventional weapons.

That could take years...                 

cost millions of lives.

In this case...

I think we have to go all out.

I think this situation absolutely requires...

a really futile and stupid gesture...

be done on somebody's part.

We're just the guys to do it.

http://anonpix.com/images/2015/11/14/PeIg7.jpg

Offline

 

#11 2015-11-14 18:39:45

Dmtdust wrote:

Actually, they've just discovered that several of the terrorists were indeed brought in as 'refugees' through Greece.   If i were a terrorist I'd look at that path as the easiest way to stab the heart of Europe.

Online

 

#12 2015-11-14 19:46:04

whosasailorthen wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Actually, they've just discovered that several of the terrorists were indeed brought in as 'refugees' through Greece.   If i were a terrorist I'd look at that path as the easiest way to stab the heart of Europe.

Source? This article says 1. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/15/world … tacks.html

Offline

 

#14 2015-11-14 20:46:54

Dmtdust wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Actually, they've just discovered that several of the terrorists were indeed brought in as 'refugees' through Greece.   If i were a terrorist I'd look at that path as the easiest way to stab the heart of Europe.

Source? This article says 1. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/15/world … tacks.html

One... so far that they can identify... do you really think only one came in from this group?

Online

 

#15 2015-11-14 21:02:24

whosasailorthen wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:


Actually, they've just discovered that several of the terrorists were indeed brought in as 'refugees' through Greece.   If i were a terrorist I'd look at that path as the easiest way to stab the heart of Europe.

Source? This article says 1. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/15/world … tacks.html

One... so far that they can identify... do you really think only one came in from this group?

Well, that didn't take long... now it's "at least two"... any bets against there being even more?

Online

 

#16 2015-11-14 23:05:10

Back in April, and nobody in the west gave a rat's ass.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-32169080

It's like the BP Macondo well blowout, which, if it had happened offshore of Nigeria, would have been in the news for a day and nary a rat's ass from us USA honkies, niggers, spicks. et al.

[rant]If the 1%er's, and I include Camel Jockey Oil Billionaires in this, would give a crap about income disparity, try to do something about desperate, desperate poverty, maybe Isis, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, etc. WOULDN'T HAVE NEARLY AS MANY RECRUITS???? Maybe if people had a chance for a decent job and a decent life they wouldn't be attracted to a life of radical suicidal murder? Maybe?[/rant]

Offline

 

#17 2015-11-14 23:53:47

sigmoid freud wrote:

Back in April, and nobody in the west gave a rat's ass.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-32169080

It's like the BP Macondo well blowout, which, if it had happened offshore of Nigeria, would have been in the news for a day and nary a rat's ass from us USA honkies, niggers, spicks. et al.

[rant]If the 1%er's, and I include Camel Jockey Oil Billionaires in this, would give a crap about income disparity, try to do something about desperate, desperate poverty, maybe Isis, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, etc. WOULDN'T HAVE NEARLY AS MANY RECRUITS???? Maybe if people had a chance for a decent job and a decent life they wouldn't be attracted to a life of radical suicidal murder? Maybe?[/rant]

Commie.

Offline

 

#18 2015-11-15 02:08:39

Where's that old fruit Fnord? He should be in here unhinging at a rate of knots.

http://i64.tinypic.com/15gv6u9.jpg

Offline

 

#19 2015-11-15 07:08:40

sigmoid freud wrote:

Back in April, and nobody in the west gave a rat's ass.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-32169080

It's like the BP Macondo well blowout, which, if it had happened offshore of Nigeria, would have been in the news for a day and nary a rat's ass from us USA honkies, niggers, spicks. et al.

[rant]If the 1%er's, and I include Camel Jockey Oil Billionaires in this, would give a crap about income disparity, try to do something about desperate, desperate poverty, maybe Isis, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, etc. WOULDN'T HAVE NEARLY AS MANY RECRUITS???? Maybe if people had a chance for a decent job and a decent life they wouldn't be attracted to a life of radical suicidal murder? Maybe?[/rant]

Huxleyism at it's finest.

Offline

 

#20 2015-11-15 11:35:32

matty.the.damned wrote:

Where's that old fruit Fnord? He should be in here unhinging at a rate of knots.

http://i64.tinypic.com/15gv6u9.jpg

I have emailed him, messaged on social media, no joy.  I am getting worried where he be....

Offline

 

#22 2015-11-15 20:38:27

Whoever thought the French were push-over chumps was an idiot; being out smarted by the Germans once does not a nation of idiots make.  For fucks sake the Germans just got the concept of high-speed armor faster than anyone else.  Ask the Poles or the Czechs.  And as for Dien Bien Phu, we learned ourselves how you can win and lose at the same time, just look at the Tet Offensive.

France is back and Germany & Japan aren't far behind; I'm just surprised the Frogs haven't Nuked them yet.

I wish we could teach people to not poke histories biggest and most efficient Assholes with sharp sticks; the Europeans (us included) define World Class Asshole. 

Leave sleeping dogs lie.

Offline

 

#23 2015-11-15 21:10:13

Emmeran wrote:

Whoever thought the French were push-over chumps was an idiot; being out smarted by the Germans once does not a nation of idiots make.  For fucks sake the Germans just got the concept of high-speed armor faster than anyone else.  Ask the Poles or the Czechs.  And as for Dien Bien Phu, we learned ourselves how you can win and lose at the same time, just look at the Tet Offensive.

France is back and Germany & Japan aren't far behind; I'm just surprised the Frogs haven't Nuked them yet.

I wish we could teach people to not poke histories biggest and most efficient Assholes with sharp sticks; the Europeans (us included) define World Class Asshole. 

Leave sleeping dogs lie.

And knocking off that plane full of sunburned Ruskies wasn't the cleverest move by ISIS.

Offline

 

#24 2015-11-15 23:24:17

Emmeran wrote:

Whoever thought the French were push-over chumps was an idiot; being out smarted by the Germans once does not a nation of idiots make.  For fucks sake the Germans just got the concept of high-speed armor faster than anyone else.  Ask the Poles or the Czechs.  And as for Dien Bien Phu, we learned ourselves how you can win and lose at the same time, just look at the Tet Offensive.

France is back and Germany & Japan aren't far behind; I'm just surprised the Frogs haven't Nuked them yet.

I wish we could teach people to not poke histories biggest and most efficient Assholes with sharp sticks; the Europeans (us included) define World Class Asshole. 

Leave sleeping dogs lie.

No, but we do have France to thank for WWII.  Insisting that Germany be crippled and assigned 100% of the blame for WWI (Russia negotiated reparations for their part in the festivities separately) even though nobody asked them to declare war on Germany to begin with.  As was stated after the Treaty of Versailles, "The only thing I fear more than a strong Germany, is a weak one."

Offline

 

#25 2015-11-15 23:26:59

Baywolfe wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Whoever thought the French were push-over chumps was an idiot; being out smarted by the Germans once does not a nation of idiots make.  For fucks sake the Germans just got the concept of high-speed armor faster than anyone else.  Ask the Poles or the Czechs.  And as for Dien Bien Phu, we learned ourselves how you can win and lose at the same time, just look at the Tet Offensive.

France is back and Germany & Japan aren't far behind; I'm just surprised the Frogs haven't Nuked them yet.

I wish we could teach people to not poke histories biggest and most efficient Assholes with sharp sticks; the Europeans (us included) define World Class Asshole. 

Leave sleeping dogs lie.

No, but we do have France to thank for WWII.  Insisting that Germany be crippled and assigned 100% of the blame for WWI (Russia negotiated reparations for their part in the festivities separately) even though nobody asked them to declare war on Germany to begin with.  As was stated after the Treaty of Versailles, "The only thing I fear more than a strong Germany, is a weak one."

But it's all good now. The European Union is really just the Franco-German Axis.

Offline

 

Board footer

high-street.org