#2 2011-02-11 17:05:08

Obvious front page material. I'm bug and bedridden, though, so someone else will have to produce it.

Offline

 

#3 2011-02-11 17:30:35

Kind of like sponsoring a poor kid in Africa, right?

Offline

 

#4 2011-02-11 22:25:27

I would sponsor a roach any day before I would sponsor a useless eater in Africa who will only produce more useless eaters to be fed.

Offline

 

#5 2011-02-13 00:45:56

choad wrote:

Obvious front page material. I'm bug and bedridden, though, so someone else will have to produce it.

Done.
http://high-street.org/uploads/72_hsf-roach.jpg

Offline

 

#6 2011-02-13 19:23:41

Fid

fnord wrote:

I would sponsor a roach any day before I would sponsor a useless eater in Africa who will only produce more useless eaters to be fed.

What Fnord said...

Online

 

#7 2011-02-13 22:15:17

Fid wrote:

fnord wrote:

I would sponsor a roach any day before I would sponsor a useless eater in Africa who will only produce more useless eaters to be fed.

What Fnord said...

Resident racist is already taken, noob.

Offline

 

#8 2011-02-13 23:02:53

headkicker_girl wrote:

Fid wrote:

fnord wrote:

I would sponsor a roach any day before I would sponsor a useless eater in Africa who will only produce more useless eaters to be fed.

What Fnord said...

Resident racist is already taken, noob.

I could use some help with the job of resident racist; I'm sure this new position could be funded using some of the reserves put away for a rainy day.

Offline

 

#9 2011-02-22 23:35:18

Fid

headkicker_girl wrote:

Fid wrote:

fnord wrote:

I would sponsor a roach any day before I would sponsor a useless eater in Africa who will only produce more useless eaters to be fed.

What Fnord said...

Resident racist is already taken, noob.

Noob not...  Harken back at least 15 years to the days of Poopcorn, Jade Tree, Horse, etc...

The unfortunate fact is that Fnord is often right on.

Take repeated real world events, evaluate - often, one unfortunately arrives at an non PC conclusion.

You, like so many of the uncommon persons of color i have known or had professional dealings with  have abandoned their beginnings : leaving the  ass holes and the quiet other classes to cope with what's left. Education is the way out, support it and take a stand on the bozos that plague your clan.

Oh, and in the old days it was...'fuck off' cunt'

Online

 

#10 2011-02-22 23:50:01

Fid wrote:

You, like so many of the uncommon persons [of color] i have known or had professional dealings with  have abandoned their beginnings : leaving the  ass holes and the quiet other classes to cope with what's left. Education is the way out, support it and take a stand on the bozos that plague your clan.

Yeah, except this might as easily describe me, and my kin were this town's first English settlement. Adapt or die. Evolution takes too long.

Offline

 

#11 2011-02-23 00:18:36

Fid

choad wrote:

Fid wrote:

You, like so many of the uncommon persons [of color] i have known or had professional dealings with  have abandoned their beginnings : leaving the  ass holes and the quiet other classes to cope with what's left. Education is the way out, support it and take a stand on the bozos that plague your clan.

Yeah, except this might as easily describe me, and my kin were this town's first English settlement. Adapt or die. Evolution takes too long.

And how do you get them to die....

Online

 

#12 2011-02-23 00:27:47

Fid wrote:

choad wrote:

Fid wrote:

You, like so many of the uncommon persons [of color] i have known or had professional dealings with  have abandoned their beginnings : leaving the  ass holes and the quiet other classes to cope with what's left. Education is the way out, support it and take a stand on the bozos that plague your clan.

Yeah, except this might as easily describe me, and my kin were this town's first English settlement. Adapt or die. Evolution takes too long.

And how do you get them to die....

Coherency isn't your long suit, is it?

Offline

 

#13 2011-02-23 00:31:45

Fid wrote:

And how do you get them to die....

I don't know. Making ass fun of them hasn't worked but neither has ignoring them. The final solution, we all croak eventually.

Offline

 

#14 2011-02-23 04:01:12

Offline

 

#15 2011-02-23 08:54:12

Fid wrote:

Oh, and in the old days it was...'fuck off' cunt'

Another sock-puppet Fnord?   How the fuck do you keep track of them all?

Offline

 

#16 2011-02-23 09:10:43

Emmeran wrote:

Fid wrote:

Oh, and in the old days it was...'fuck off' cunt'

Another sock-puppet Fnord?   How the fuck do you keep track of them all?

Fid isn't a sock-puppet, at least not my sock puppet.  I think you're confusing me with Pale, who has an army of sock-puppets.

Offline

 

#17 2011-02-23 19:44:51

Fid wrote:

The unfortunate fact is that Fnord is often right on.

Take repeated real world events, evaluate - often, one unfortunately arrives at an non PC conclusion.

You, like so many of the uncommon persons of color i have known or had professional dealings with  have abandoned their beginnings : leaving the  ass holes and the quiet other classes to cope with what's left. Education is the way out, support it and take a stand on the bozos that plague your clan.

Oh, and in the old days it was...'fuck off' cunt'

The problem is that you try to blame a group for an individual act. You overlook the negative actions of other whites as anomalies when they are not and attribute negative behavior of minority as the norm, which its is not.

I bear no responsibility for anyone but myself and my children.  I don't represent the black race, I represent myself. 

Fortunately I look at people outside of my group as individuals. It's unfortunate that you and Fnord can't do the same.

Offline

 

#18 2011-02-23 19:55:31

headkicker_girl wrote:

It's unfortunate that you and Fnord can't do the same.

I have to admit that I categorize, headkick is a girl so I put her in the 'Evaluate chances for sex' category.

Offline

 

#19 2011-02-23 20:01:57

Emmeran wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

It's unfortunate that you and Fnord can't do the same.

I have to admit that I categorize, headkick is a girl so I put her in the 'Evaluate chances for sex' category.

But most men do that with most females, regardless of race.  My 30% European DNA is evidence that someone was creeping into the slave shacks, or raping the 14 year old daughter of their black maid (like Strom Thurmond).

Offline

 

#20 2011-02-23 20:35:23

headkicker_girl wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

It's unfortunate that you and Fnord can't do the same.

I have to admit that I categorize, headkick is a girl so I put her in the 'Evaluate chances for sex' category.

But most men do that with most females, regardless of race.  My 30% European DNA is evidence that someone was creeping into the slave shacks, or raping the 14 year old daughter of their black maid (like Strom Thurmond).

Strom doesn't represent me either, as you well know. The main problem that I have with fnord and fid is that it just isn't funny anymore.

Offline

 

#21 2011-02-23 20:36:50

headkicker_girl wrote:

or raping the 14 year old daughter of their black maid (like Strom Thurmond).

We didn't need rape in my family tree, we had candy....

Offline

 

#22 2011-02-23 20:49:52

headkicker_girl wrote:

Fid wrote:

The unfortunate fact is that Fnord is often right on.

Take repeated real world events, evaluate - often, one unfortunately arrives at an non PC conclusion.

You, like so many of the uncommon persons of color i have known or had professional dealings with  have abandoned their beginnings : leaving the  ass holes and the quiet other classes to cope with what's left. Education is the way out, support it and take a stand on the bozos that plague your clan.

Oh, and in the old days it was...'fuck off' cunt'

The problem is that you try to blame a group for an individual act. You overlook the negative actions of other whites as anomalies when they are not and attribute negative behavior of minority as the norm, which its is not.

I bear no responsibility for anyone but myself and my children.  I don't represent the black race, I represent myself. 

Fortunately I look at people outside of my group as individuals. It's unfortunate that you and Fnord can't do the same.

The sad truth is that the presence of blacks increases the odds that something bad will happen, because blacks commit crimes far out of proportion to their representation in the population.  All Whites know this, although many won't admit it out loud for fear they will be seen as racist by their friends (most of whom are silent for the same reason).  The fact that you are able to adhere to European standards in your personal behavior is no doubt due to your estimated 30% European DNA having more of an effect on your personality than your African DNA.  The predatory behavior in the incident below is typical of African DNA and it's influence on behavior.

Flash mob of black children descend on mini-mart and steal large amount of merchandise.

Offline

 

#23 2011-02-23 20:54:09

fnord wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

Fid wrote:

The unfortunate fact is that Fnord is often right on.

Take repeated real world events, evaluate - often, one unfortunately arrives at an non PC conclusion.

You, like so many of the uncommon persons of color i have known or had professional dealings with  have abandoned their beginnings : leaving the  ass holes and the quiet other classes to cope with what's left. Education is the way out, support it and take a stand on the bozos that plague your clan.

Oh, and in the old days it was...'fuck off' cunt'

The problem is that you try to blame a group for an individual act. You overlook the negative actions of other whites as anomalies when they are not and attribute negative behavior of minority as the norm, which its is not.

I bear no responsibility for anyone but myself and my children.  I don't represent the black race, I represent myself. 

Fortunately I look at people outside of my group as individuals. It's unfortunate that you and Fnord can't do the same.

The sad truth is that the presence of blacks increases the odds that something bad will happen, because blacks commit crimes far out of proportion to their representation in the population.  All Whites know this, although many won't admit it out loud for fear they will be seen as racist by their friends (most of whom are silent for the same reason).  The fact that you are able to adhere to European standards in your personal behavior is no doubt due to your estimated 30% European DNA having more of an effect on your personality than your African DNA.  The predatory behavior in the incident below is typical of African DNA and it's influence on behavior.

Flash mob of black children descend on mini-mart and steal large amount of merchandise.

I repeat, it's not funny anymore. Or rational, and you aren't doing yourself any favors.

Offline

 

#24 2011-02-23 21:11:14

fnord wrote:

The sad truth is that the presence of blacks increases the odds that something bad will happen, because blacks commit crimes far out of proportion to their representation in the population.  All Whites know this, although many won't admit it out loud for fear they will be seen as racist by their friends (most of whom are silent for the same reason).  The fact that you are able to adhere to European standards in your personal behavior is no doubt due to your estimated 30% European DNA having more of an effect on your personality than your African DNA.  The predatory behavior in the incident below is typical of African DNA and it's influence on behavior.

Fnord, we've already been over this before.  Blacks are convicted of more crimes because they are accused of more crimes...not because they actual commit more crimes.  96% of convictions are based on pleas, not trials on the merit because most black people can't afford quality legal service.  The average retainer for a criminal matter is $10,000.  Most people, black or white, don't have that kind of money just laying around.  Every professional black person that I know has been unjustly harrassed by the police.  Very few of my white friends and acquaintances have ever had that experience.  In fact, they have had just the opposite..like getting caught with a small amount of weed and having the cops let them go with a warning because they were "good kids."  Race is not the problem.  Class is the problem.  Money and social standing buys better results. 

I recently watched the documentary The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia.  Every sterotype you have about  black people was present in this one white hillbilly family.  See the difference is that black pathology occurs in urban areas so its very visible to the mainstream.  White pathology occurs in the hills and backwaters where it doesn't have to  bear the scrutiny of the outside world.

Oh, and you're wrong about African genetics and doing well in life.  Africans who come to America do quite well academically.  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/evelyn-hs … 17965.html

But that is to be expected.  You can't just cross the  border from Ghana and get into the US.  You have to have a real plan to immigrate, do just like with Asians and other non-hispanic immigrants, you get the best and brightest.

Offline

 

#25 2011-02-23 21:26:58

And as Richard Pryor confessed, he stopped saying 'nigger' in his comedy because he went to Africa and found that he couldn't find any niggers there. Why not give it a rest at least?

Offline

 

#26 2011-02-23 22:38:15

fnord, I'm recalling some screed of yours in another thread, where you demonstrated that you don't know shit about genetics while believing in eugenics.  Now, I could explain it to you, but it'd take an essay as long as, if not longer than, the one I did on BP's oil well. And you just aren't worth the effort, troll.

Offline

 

#27 2011-02-23 22:49:12

headkicker_girl wrote:

I recently watched the documentary The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia.  Every sterotype you have about  black people was present in this one white hillbilly family.  See the difference is that black pathology occurs in urban areas so its very visible to the mainstream.  White pathology occurs in the hills and backwaters where it doesn't have to  bear the scrutiny of the outside world.

Headkick - you have to admit that there has been a trend towards a ghetto sub-culture (particularly in music) over the last 20 years.  The gravitation towards "ghetto coolness" and "thug life" have contributed to Fnord's fetish more than anything else.   It's a safe bet that most of the kids in Fnord's videos go home to a nice suburban household and focus on their homework the next day.

Where hell is that video with the uncle smacking the boy around for acting all ghetto on facebook?

Offline

 

#28 2011-02-23 23:02:55

Let's start a sticky "Racism" thread, for fuck sake.

Last edited by sigmoid freud (2011-02-23 23:03:47)

Offline

 

#29 2011-02-23 23:27:48

Emmeran wrote:

Headkick - you have to admit that there has been a trend towards a ghetto sub-culture (particularly in music) over the last 20 years.  The gravitation towards "ghetto coolness" and "thug life" have contributed to Fnord's fetish more than anything else.   It's a safe bet that most of the kids in Fnord's videos go home to a nice suburban household and focus on their homework the next day.

Where hell is that video with the uncle smacking the boy around for acting all ghetto on facebook?

Thug life is visible.  White kids from the suburbs have made rap music mainstream.  The white trash kids snorting meth and listening to speed metal are out there en masse, but mostly invisible.  Assuming all 12% of the black population were fans of rap music, that still would not be enough to make Jay-Z a multimillionaire.

Offline

 

#30 2011-02-24 00:37:10

headkicker_girl wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Headkick - you have to admit that there has been a trend towards a ghetto sub-culture (particularly in music) over the last 20 years.  The gravitation towards "ghetto coolness" and "thug life" have contributed to Fnord's fetish more than anything else.   It's a safe bet that most of the kids in Fnord's videos go home to a nice suburban household and focus on their homework the next day.

Where hell is that video with the uncle smacking the boy around for acting all ghetto on facebook?

Thug life is visible.  White kids from the suburbs have made rap music mainstream.  The white trash kids snorting meth and listening to speed metal are out there en masse, but mostly invisible.  Assuming all 12% of the black population were fans of rap music, that still would not be enough to make Jay-Z a multimillionaire.

Agreed.

Shall we argue the likelihood that Fnord is simply a disillusioned Grand Master Flash fan?  After all there is no bigot like a wigger scorned.

Offline

 

Board footer

high-street.org