#1 2008-10-13 18:27:21

Christ on ice skates, I love this shit!

http://curdled.blogspot.com/2008/10/str … ation.html

Offline

 

#2 2008-10-13 18:33:07

Leslie Johnson wrote:

LOL I think they need to look up the word "affiliate" in the dictionary.

Leslie, why don't you come on over and we can shove that LOL where the sun doesn't shine?

Offline

 

#3 2008-10-13 18:33:43

Hard to post to them.  Shall we send them our Minions of Despar?

Offline

 

#4 2008-10-13 18:34:02

Despair.  Fuck it.

Offline

 

#5 2008-10-13 18:40:01

Fuck Leslie.  I rescind my thumb.

Offline

 

#6 2008-10-13 18:50:13

For someone who calls his blog Curdled, Life Gone Sour, and only has three readers, you would think he would be a bit more compassionate toward the High-Streeters.  I know he's lurking, so let's give him the invitation to join and chat, get to know us and, well, you know just LOL.

Offline

 

#7 2008-10-13 18:51:50

phreddy wrote:

and only has three readers,

Noticed that shit too, huh?

Perhaps it's a NYJew/Decadunce/Horse/WCL type personality imbalance the old boy has.

Offline

 

#8 2008-10-13 18:54:08

Well, he's right. Affiliate means something, and by calling someone our affiliate we are claiming something that's not true. An affiliation is a two way street and they haven't agreed to it.

Offline

 

#9 2008-10-13 18:57:40

Scotty wrote:

phreddy wrote:

and only has three readers,

Noticed that shit too, huh?

Perhaps it's a NYJew/Decadunce/Horse/WCL type personality imbalance the old boy has.

More likely a scotty-style lack of personality.
And I hate to say I-told-you-so, but I did tell y'a'l'l  that poor Leslie is a weiner.

Last edited by WilberCuntLicker (2008-10-13 18:58:43)

Offline

 

#10 2008-10-13 19:01:03

orangeplus wrote:

Well, he's right. Affiliate means something, and by calling someone our affiliate we are claiming something that's not true. An affiliation is a two way street and they haven't agreed to it.

I assumed we were looking for reciprocal links. If not, we should definitely kill the word affiliate.

Offline

 

#11 2008-10-13 19:01:37

On the other hand, he's given us a fabulous review:

Itís like rubbernecking at a car-wreck: you know you shouldnít look, and you know itís not going to be a pleasant sight, but you just canít help it.

Offline

 

#12 2008-10-13 19:25:58

I would recommend killing the word affiliate because on the internet it implies a paid relationship.

Offline

 

#13 2008-10-13 19:36:26

How about "Special Friends"?

It sounds nice and creepy.

Offline

 

#14 2008-10-13 19:37:27

How about just, "We Like..."?

Or "High-Street Salutes:"?

Offline

 

#15 2008-10-13 19:43:35

sofaking wrote:

How about "Special Friends"?

It sounds nice and creepy.

Doing a search for the term "special friends" brought me to this site.

Offline

 

#16 2008-10-13 19:45:23

Special Friends is good.

Offline

 

#17 2008-10-13 19:49:11

Horrified, yet drawn to it. Like a three legged dog. You don't want to look but can't turn away.

Bonus points for naming the performer who likes to quote this line.

Offline

 

#18 2008-10-13 19:50:12

"Paths to purgatory"

Offline

 

#19 2008-10-13 19:52:25

orangeplus wrote:

I would recommend killing the word affiliate because on the internet it implies a paid relationship.

I dunno. The irritated response it's getting is cruel & sweet.

Offline

 

#20 2008-10-13 19:54:30

Taint wrote:

Doing a search for the term "special friends" brought me to this site.

Krystal looks like fun

http://high-street.org/uploads/thumbs/11_krystal32.jpg

Offline

 

#21 2008-10-13 20:10:13

Emmeran wrote:

Taint wrote:

Doing a search for the term "special friends" brought me to this site.

Krystal looks like fun

http://high-street.org/uploads/thumbs/11_krystal32.jpg

Careful, Emmy, she's packin'.

Offline

 

#22 2008-10-13 22:14:59

choad wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

I would recommend killing the word affiliate because on the internet it implies a paid relationship.

I dunno. The irritated response it's getting is cruel & sweet.

It might upset them more to call them "Members."

Offline

 

#23 2008-10-13 22:42:04

George Orr wrote:

choad wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

I would recommend killing the word affiliate because on the internet it implies a paid relationship.

I dunno. The irritated response it's getting is cruel & sweet.

It might upset them more to call them "Members."

'Afterbirth', 'Most Loathsome', 'Known Associates', 'Parole BBs'...

Anything? Give it another shot.

Last edited by choad (2008-10-13 22:42:39)

Offline

 

#24 2008-10-13 23:16:06

"Sites we like"

Offline

 

#25 2008-10-13 23:17:31

Taint wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Taint wrote:

Doing a search for the term "special friends" brought me to this site.

Krystal looks like fun

http://high-street.org/uploads/thumbs/11_krystal32.jpg

Careful, Emmy, she's packin'.

Not cool....

...so not cool.

Offline

 

#26 2008-10-13 23:19:04

'Known Associates' is good.  Off the top of my head:

Cronies

Reach-Arounds

We Like

BFF's

Frenemies

High-Street Endorses (or Recommends)

Stuff We Think Is Cool

The Ragged Tattered Edges of the World Wide Web

Not For Sissies

Offline

 

#27 2008-10-13 23:20:35

or you could just list the motherfuckers and let people figure it out on they're own.

Offline

 

#28 2008-10-13 23:27:26

orangeplus wrote:

or you could just list the motherfuckers and let people figure it out on they're own.

This is a good time to introduce the world to Boersma's Laws. Boersma was my old high school journalism teacher who also moonlighted as a waitress. She taught me two very important things: If you can't afford to tip, you can't afford to eat, and always assume you're dealing with idiots.

Offline

 

#29 2008-10-13 23:30:28

You could call it the "Short Bus Roster"

Offline

 

#30 2008-10-13 23:36:51

I thought of another one:  "Lab Partners"

Offline

 

#31 2008-10-14 00:15:26

Brainstorm:

Side-Streets
inter alia
Other Assholes
Meat Brothers
Links
Missing Links
Fuck Off Here
Go Play in the Road, Kids
Off-Road
Avenues
Huit Clos
The Garden of Virtual Delights
Special Friends (still one of my faves)
Special Places
Follow these links and ask for your free gift!
Murders in the Rue Morgue
The Garden of Forking Paths
My Anus is Itchy

And I REALLY like George's "Reach-Arounds." (Please may I have another, George?)

Last edited by WilberCuntLicker (2008-10-14 00:17:55)

Offline

 

#32 2008-10-14 00:16:17

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

You could call it the "Short Bus Roster"

My vote goes here

Offline

 

#33 2008-10-14 00:27:48

phreddy wrote:

For someone who calls his blog Curdled, Life Gone Sour, and only has three readers, you would think he would be a bit more compassionate toward the High-Streeters.  I know he's lurking, so let's give him the invitation to join and chat, get to know us and, well, you know just LOL.

Well, looks like we might have three more douchebags posting here at least....  Maybe one of them will bring something new to the table....  Though I admit some of the others here are at least a little entertaining for awhile they quickly turn annoying....  If you're from Curdled, Life Gone Sour, identify yourself so we can see what you're about....

Offline

 

#34 2008-10-14 00:30:49

Circle Jerks?

Offline

 

#35 2008-10-14 00:38:36

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Side-Streets
Missing Links
Off-Road
Avenues

All of these are really good.

choad wrote:

Circle Jerks?

Assuming they're reciprocating, this is also great.

Offline

 

#36 2008-10-14 00:41:19

choad wrote:

Circle Jerks?

Best one so far after "Special Friends."

Offline

 

#37 2008-10-14 02:45:30

"People now permanently associated with us (much to their chagrin)."

Offline

 

#38 2008-10-14 02:47:59

"Unwilling particiipants."

Offline

 

#39 2008-10-14 02:49:27

Our bitches.

Offline

 

#40 2008-10-14 08:30:16

Side-Streets or Circle Jerks gets my vote.

So does, "Fuck You."

Offline

 

#41 2008-10-15 15:55:31

Eh, Sorry for that, I saw it and ran back here without looking further. There's no place like home ,huh?



FUCK! This was for another thread. I'm going to go lay down now.

Last edited by Bigcat (2008-10-15 15:57:44)

Offline

 

#42 2008-10-15 18:52:40

Scotty wrote:

phreddy wrote:

and only has three readers,

Noticed that shit too, huh?

Perhaps it's a NYJew/Decadunce/Horse/WCL type personality imbalance the old boy has.

Could Jadetree be there ??

Offline

 

#43 2008-10-15 19:30:44

Bigcat wrote:

Scotty wrote:

phreddy wrote:

and only has three readers,

Noticed that shit too, huh?

Perhaps it's a NYJew/Decadunce/Horse/WCL type personality imbalance the old boy has.

Could Jadetree be there ??

Actually, I found out a few days ago what happened to Jadetree.

Offline

 

#44 2008-10-15 19:35:03

Taint wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

Scotty wrote:


Noticed that shit too, huh?

Perhaps it's a NYJew/Decadunce/Horse/WCL type personality imbalance the old boy has.

Could Jadetree be there ??

Actually, I found out a few days ago what happened to Jadetree.

AAAAANNNNDDDDD????

Offline

 

#45 2008-10-15 19:47:12

Bigcat wrote:

Taint wrote:

Bigcat wrote:


Could Jadetree be there ??

Actually, I found out a few days ago what happened to Jadetree.

AAAAANNNNDDDDD????

It's my understanding that jadetree, whom I absolutely love, is currently involved in politics, and does not feel that he can risk having someone trace him to a place like this.

I miss him and can only hope that he lurks.  HI JADE!!  If you come back you will get a mongcat pic of your very own!

Offline

 

#46 2008-10-15 19:52:58

Jade was my favorite Crueller.  I can't imagine not wanting to be traced here. This IS America.  (sort of a fucked up crackpot America but, America nonetheless)

Do you mean that Jadetree is Obama?? That's cool. The secret is safe with me..

Last edited by Bigcat (2008-10-15 19:54:18)

Offline

 

#47 2008-10-15 20:15:32

That's essentially it. I won't offer too many other details, but I will say he did manage to catch hell from some people in Iceland about his ties to Cruel. I really do wish he'd come back, but there comes a time in a man's life when he has to do what he believes is right or expedient, at any rate.

Offline

 

#48 2008-10-20 13:30:50

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

You could call it the "Short Bus Roster"

Short Bus to Nowhere

Offline

 

#49 2008-10-20 15:34:37

How dare you lump me in with those wannabes.  She it.

Offline

 

#50 2008-10-20 15:51:59

Did anyone already suggest, "Space Behind the Taint"?

How about "our e-cud"?

or "Cthulhu Smiles on These:"

or "non-scat related links you might enjoy"

or "You won't find Jesus here, but he might be somewhere amongst the following"

or "if we fucking hate you here, you might get accepted at one of these freak joints"

????

Offline

 

Board footer

high-street.org