#1 2008-10-13 18:27:21

Christ on ice skates, I love this shit!

http://curdled.blogspot.com/2008/10/str … ation.html

Online

 

#2 2008-10-13 18:33:07

Leslie Johnson wrote:

LOL I think they need to look up the word "affiliate" in the dictionary.

Leslie, why don't you come on over and we can shove that LOL where the sun doesn't shine?

Offline

 

#3 2008-10-13 18:33:43

Hard to post to them.  Shall we send them our Minions of Despar?

Offline

 

#4 2008-10-13 18:34:02

Despair.  Fuck it.

Offline

 

#5 2008-10-13 18:40:01

Fuck Leslie.  I rescind my thumb.

Offline

 

#6 2008-10-13 18:50:13

For someone who calls his blog Curdled, Life Gone Sour, and only has three readers, you would think he would be a bit more compassionate toward the High-Streeters.  I know he's lurking, so let's give him the invitation to join and chat, get to know us and, well, you know just LOL.

Offline

 

#7 2008-10-13 18:51:50

phreddy wrote:

and only has three readers,

Noticed that shit too, huh?

Perhaps it's a NYJew/Decadunce/Horse/WCL type personality imbalance the old boy has.

Offline

 

#8 2008-10-13 18:54:08

Well, he's right. Affiliate means something, and by calling someone our affiliate we are claiming something that's not true. An affiliation is a two way street and they haven't agreed to it.

Offline

 

#9 2008-10-13 18:57:40

Scotty wrote:

phreddy wrote:

and only has three readers,

Noticed that shit too, huh?

Perhaps it's a NYJew/Decadunce/Horse/WCL type personality imbalance the old boy has.

More likely a scotty-style lack of personality.
And I hate to say I-told-you-so, but I did tell y'a'l'l  that poor Leslie is a weiner.

Last edited by WilberCuntLicker (2008-10-13 18:58:43)

Offline

 

#10 2008-10-13 19:01:03

orangeplus wrote:

Well, he's right. Affiliate means something, and by calling someone our affiliate we are claiming something that's not true. An affiliation is a two way street and they haven't agreed to it.

I assumed we were looking for reciprocal links. If not, we should definitely kill the word affiliate.

Offline

 

#11 2008-10-13 19:01:37

On the other hand, he's given us a fabulous review:

Itís like rubbernecking at a car-wreck: you know you shouldnít look, and you know itís not going to be a pleasant sight, but you just canít help it.

Offline

 

#12 2008-10-13 19:25:58

I would recommend killing the word affiliate because on the internet it implies a paid relationship.

Offline

 

#13 2008-10-13 19:36:26

How about "Special Friends"?

It sounds nice and creepy.

Offline

 

#14 2008-10-13 19:37:27

How about just, "We Like..."?

Or "High-Street Salutes:"?

Offline

 

#15 2008-10-13 19:43:35

sofaking wrote:

How about "Special Friends"?

It sounds nice and creepy.

Doing a search for the term "special friends" brought me to this site.

Offline

 

#16 2008-10-13 19:45:23

Special Friends is good.

Offline

 

#17 2008-10-13 19:49:11

Horrified, yet drawn to it. Like a three legged dog. You don't want to look but can't turn away.

Bonus points for naming the performer who likes to quote this line.

Online

 

#18 2008-10-13 19:50:12

"Paths to purgatory"

Offline

 

#19 2008-10-13 19:52:25

orangeplus wrote:

I would recommend killing the word affiliate because on the internet it implies a paid relationship.

I dunno. The irritated response it's getting is cruel & sweet.

Online

 

#20 2008-10-13 19:54:30

Taint wrote:

Doing a search for the term "special friends" brought me to this site.

Krystal looks like fun

http://high-street.org/uploads/thumbs/11_krystal32.jpg

Offline

 

#21 2008-10-13 20:10:13

Emmeran wrote:

Taint wrote:

Doing a search for the term "special friends" brought me to this site.

Krystal looks like fun

http://high-street.org/uploads/thumbs/11_krystal32.jpg

Careful, Emmy, she's packin'.

Offline

 

#22 2008-10-13 22:14:59

choad wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

I would recommend killing the word affiliate because on the internet it implies a paid relationship.

I dunno. The irritated response it's getting is cruel & sweet.

It might upset them more to call them "Members."

Offline

 

#23 2008-10-13 22:42:04

George Orr wrote:

choad wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

I would recommend killing the word affiliate because on the internet it implies a paid relationship.

I dunno. The irritated response it's getting is cruel & sweet.

It might upset them more to call them "Members."

'Afterbirth', 'Most Loathsome', 'Known Associates', 'Parole BBs'...

Anything? Give it another shot.

Last edited by choad (2008-10-13 22:42:39)

Online

 

#24 2008-10-13 23:16:06

"Sites we like"

Offline

 

#25 2008-10-13 23:17:31

Taint wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Taint wrote:

Doing a search for the term "special friends" brought me to this site.

Krystal looks like fun

http://high-street.org/uploads/thumbs/11_krystal32.jpg

Careful, Emmy, she's packin'.

Not cool....

...so not cool.

Offline

 

Board footer

high-street.org