#101 2008-07-24 17:02:36

Banjo wrote:

I have nothing but fond memories of the '83. My buddy had one and it was a pune magnet.

I think you mean "poon" magnet. Either that or "prune" magnet. (No wait - that would be Taint.)

Offline

 

#102 2008-07-24 17:06:09

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Banjo wrote:

I have nothing but fond memories of the '83. My buddy had one and it was a pune magnet.

I think you mean "poon" magnet. Either that or "prune" magnet. (No wait - that would be Taint.)

http://www.sex-lexis.com/Sex-Dictionary/punani

Offline

 

#103 2008-07-24 17:16:29

Banjo wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Banjo wrote:

I have nothing but fond memories of the '83. My buddy had one and it was a pune magnet.

I think you mean "poon" magnet. Either that or "prune" magnet. (No wait - that would be Taint.)

http://www.sex-lexis.com/Sex-Dictionary/punani

Yes, but "poon" is short for "poontang", not "punani".

Offline

 

#104 2008-07-24 17:51:25

tojo2000 wrote:

Banjo wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:


I think you mean "poon" magnet. Either that or "prune" magnet. (No wait - that would be Taint.)

http://www.sex-lexis.com/Sex-Dictionary/punani

Yes, but "poon" is short for "poontang", not "punani".

If "pune" is short for "punani" then I apologize for the correction. However, I don't see what pimped out cars have to do with "...a brown bean grown in the Himalayas...."

Offline

 

#105 2008-07-24 17:55:43

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

Yes, but "poon" is short for "poontang", not "punani".

If "pune" is short for "punani" then I apologize for the correction. However, I don't see what pimped out cars have to do with "...a brown bean grown in the Himalayas...."

I actually agree with you, I don't think 'pune' is a word.

Consider the following: 
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe … efine:poon
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe … efine:pune

Offline

 

#106 2008-07-24 18:29:30

Though nearly two decades old I still think that the SC400 is the prettiest Lexus ever made...  There are no gadgets, bells and whistles or cheap body cladding, just a tasteful design that still looks good today....

http://www.autowp.ru/pictures/lexus/sc/autowp.ru_lexus_sc400_1.jpg

Offline

 

#107 2008-07-24 18:40:47

Dirckman wrote:

In my humble opinion the BMW 507 is one of ten most beautiful cars ever built.....

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Fact … mw_507.jpg

I TOTALLY AGREE.  That car should be built today... it is timeless.

Offline

 

#108 2008-07-24 18:46:38

Tired of bein' considered pansies in the automotive world our good friends from Sweden have given us the Koenigsegg....  A carbon fiber bodied powerhouse capable of zero to sixty in 3.1 seconds using "environmentally friendly" E85 Biofuel...  Even though it lacks the beautiful lines and curves given to us by the Italian automakers it more than makes up for it in acceleration and handling....

http://www.zcars.com.au/images/koenigsegg-ccxr41.jpg

Offline

 

#109 2008-07-24 18:50:18

whosasailorthen wrote:

Dirckman wrote:

In my humble opinion the BMW 507 is one of ten most beautiful cars ever built.....

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Fact … mw_507.jpg

I TOTALLY AGREE.  That car should be built today... it is timeless.

BMW tried but failed with the Z8....  The Z8 looks good, but just doesn't have the class.....

http://www.ssip.net/upload/bmw-z8-front-1_116.jpg

Offline

 

#110 2008-07-24 18:50:41

.

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2014-01-03 19:06:06)

Offline

 

#111 2008-07-24 18:59:28

whosasailorthen wrote:

Some rides from my present collection....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/ … m/22_3.jpg
1967 Morris Minor Traveller (w/ a vintage Judson Supercharger - I built it for the wife as a 'round the town shopping car.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/ … ne2002.jpg
1967 Sunbeam Alpine Series V

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/ … Renown.jpg
1949 Triumph Renown

I love the Sunbeam Alpine...  You rarely hear anything good about the build quality of British cars, but who gives a shit, they look good...  I can only think of two cars produced by Ford that really excite me, the original Cobra and the GT40...  Not surprisingly both are British designs....

Offline

 

#115 2008-07-24 19:38:34

That's a beauty, Sigmoid. I had one just like it, except the '96 model with the scoop and the spoiler.

Offline

 

#116 2008-07-24 19:39:15

A little modern British design!!!  Behold the TVR Sagaris!!!

http://www.desktopcar.net/wallpaper/18438-2/TVR-Sagaris-05.jpg

Offline

 

#118 2008-07-24 19:42:37

Dirckman wrote:

Tired of bein' considered pansies in the automotive world our good friends from Sweden have given us the Koenigsegg....  A carbon fiber bodied powerhouse capable of zero to sixty in 3.1 seconds using "environmentally friendly" E85 Biofuel...  Even though it lacks the beautiful lines and curves given to us by the Italian automakers it more than makes up for it in acceleration and handling....

http://www.zcars.com.au/images/koenigsegg-ccxr41.jpg

I prefer those lines over most of the Italian stuff, personal preference and all.

Offline

 

#119 2008-07-24 19:43:03

Dirckman wrote:

A little modern British design!!!  Behold the TVR Sagaris!!!

http://www.desktopcar.net/wallpaper/184 … ris-05.jpg

God TVR makes a fucking hard-on of a vehicle.

My dream car is still a '69 Charger with the 426 hemi.

Offline

 

#120 2008-07-24 19:43:53

Dirckman wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Dirckman wrote:

In my humble opinion the BMW 507 is one of ten most beautiful cars ever built.....

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Fact … mw_507.jpg

I TOTALLY AGREE.  That car should be built today... it is timeless.

BMW tried but failed with the Z8....  The Z8 looks good, but just doesn't have the class.....

http://www.ssip.net/upload/bmw-z8-front-1_116.jpg

Z8 was a chick car, not sure why but only chicks and flamers looked right in them.

Offline

 

#124 2008-07-24 19:47:44

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Dirckman wrote:

A little modern British design!!!  Behold the TVR Sagaris!!!

http://www.desktopcar.net/wallpaper/184 … ris-05.jpg

God TVR makes a fucking hard-on of a vehicle.

My dream car is still a '69 Charger with the 426 hemi.

I like the '68 better, but the Hemi Dart is the ticket for fun!!

http://images.hotrod.com/eventcoverage/hdrp_2006_sema_12_z+1968_hemi_dart+side_view.jpg

Offline

 

#125 2008-07-24 19:58:51

Hot car owner <> skilled driver in many instances.

http://bp0.blogger.com/_6DBOXBaAx2o/RzAF8rpEg9I/AAAAAAAAAI0/Dp_wmfs9d28/s400/wrecked_Ferrari_599_GTB_Fiorano_1.jpg

Offline

 

#127 2008-07-24 20:07:08

http://www.caradvice.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/bugattiveyroncrash3.jpg

I wonder how much insurance costs on a two million dollar supercar?

Offline

 

#128 2008-07-24 20:22:10

Emmeran wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Dirckman wrote:

A little modern British design!!!  Behold the TVR Sagaris!!!

http://www.desktopcar.net/wallpaper/184 … ris-05.jpg

God TVR makes a fucking hard-on of a vehicle.

My dream car is still a '69 Charger with the 426 hemi.

I like the '68 better, but the Hemi Dart is the ticket for fun!!

http://images.hotrod.com/eventcoverage/ … e_view.jpg

I have nothing against the '68, and would be more than happy to own one, but I like the look of the split grill on the '69.

Offline

 

#129 2008-07-24 20:22:48

this is my email linkhttp://www.2fastlane.com/wallpapers/bugatti/Veyron_16.4_2006_4.jpg

This bozo should be shot for driving this car on anything but perfectly clean sanitized asphalt....  This fucker should be shot for even driving this car out of doors under the suns harmful rays....  By the way...  The Veyron does sixty miles per hour in 2.4 seconds and gets a staggering 7 miles per gallon.....  At top speed this cars tires can only last fifteen minutes and will burn its entire tank of fuel in twelve minutes getting only 3 miles per gallon....

Last edited by Dirckman (2008-07-24 20:35:44)

Offline

 

#130 2008-07-24 20:48:51

Hemi Nitro Concept

http://www.autocult.com.au/img/gallery/full/TorqueOmata4728.jpg

Nitro Hemi Reality

http://www.nitrofunnycar.ca/DSC01005.JPG



Dodge Hemi - the most proven super engine ever built, fondly known as the elephant.

Offline

 

#131 2008-07-24 20:52:21

The future of super cars - no horsepower, all Torque

http://startupblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/tesla-roadster.jpg

Offline

 

#132 2008-07-24 20:55:23

Joe Dirt:  Well today I'm gonna be picking up my Hemi Roadrunner. That's right, I said Hemi.
Jill:          Wow. A Hemi. Balls to the Wall.
Joe Dirt:  Yep, left it at a friends house.

[under his breath]
Joe Dirt:  Actually it got towed away two years ago.

[loud again]
Joe Dirt:  But I'm picking it up this afternoon. I might need a pretty little lady to sit in the front seat while I break her in. The car I mean. So what do you say?
Jill:          That's a big ten-four.

Offline

 

#133 2008-07-24 21:03:35

I might be mistaken, but I think that there is a remote possibility that Emmeran is a Mopar guy....  You'd probably get along pretty well with my dad, a fellow Mopar nut whose favorite car is the 1957 Chrysler 300....

http://image.motortrend.com/f/miscellaneous/50s-fins-and-chrome-on-display-in-upcoming-us-stamp-set/9498038+cr1+re0+ar1/1957-chrysler-300c-front.jpg

Offline

 

#134 2008-07-24 21:16:16

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/93/254564467_f270f40f9e.jpg

Offline

 

#135 2008-07-24 21:20:16

Dirckman wrote:

I might be mistaken, but I think that there is a remote possibility that Emmeran is a Mopar guy....  You'd probably get along pretty well with my dad, a fellow Mopar nut whose favorite car is the 1957 Chrysler 300....

http://image.motortrend.com/f/miscellan … -front.jpg

I try to resist it, I really do.  But in the end I always buy Dodges. 

The original 300's where considered the top quality car in the land.  Reliability, fit and finish stood head and shoulders above Caddy and Lincoln - of course the Japanese were still putting motorcycle motors in cars back then and the Unions hadn't taken over the shop floors.  And of course the 392 Hemi didn't hurt things...

http://oldcarandtruckads.com/Chrysler/55026.jpg

Offline

 

#136 2008-07-24 21:22:26

tojo2000 wrote:

Joe Dirt:  Well today I'm gonna be picking up my Hemi Roadrunner. That's right, I said Hemi.
Jill:          Wow. A Hemi. Balls to the Wall.
Joe Dirt:  Yep, left it at a friends house.

[under his breath]
Joe Dirt:  Actually it got towed away two years ago.

[loud again]
Joe Dirt:  But I'm picking it up this afternoon. I might need a pretty little lady to sit in the front seat while I break her in. The car I mean. So what do you say?
Jill:          That's a big ten-four.

I did like the 1979 anniversary Trans Am in Joe Dirt though...

http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/monaco/79TransAm10th_0k_medium.JPG

Last edited by Dirckman (2008-07-24 21:23:15)

Offline

 

#137 2008-07-24 21:25:07

except for the stupid racing crap on this vehicle, this resembles my late, lamented often Ford Anglia.

I drove it on two continents (well and Island and a continent), and miss it to this day.

From London, to Exeter, to L.A. to Big Sur... this indeed was a godly vehicle.  I drove it drunk, I drove it high, I drove it Bemushroomed.  Ir never let me down...

Offline

 

#138 2008-07-24 21:31:11

Honda's greatest:

http://www.babez.de/honda/s2000/newtitel.jpg

Offline

 

#139 2008-07-24 21:33:24

Ford gets real:

http://www.streetdragster.com/Pictures/Cars/Escort%20Cosworth/Als_Cosworth_001.jpg

Offline

 

#140 2008-07-24 21:36:12

The TA has landed more pussy than any other car ever created - every chick pictured Burt Reynolds while you banged away in the back seat with youthful incompetence.

http://www.ta79.com/MyImages/burt_on_bandit_car_300_size_i1yx.jpg

Offline

 

#141 2008-07-24 21:49:40

While growing up I used to drive my family nuts while we were on vacations....   I didn't look at any of the scenery, but rather concentrated on watching cars rattling off statistics and whatever information I knew about each and every car of interest we passed.....  Occasionally when we came across a somewhat rare or exotic automobile I would stutter and stammer and completely go berserk after we had passed I would continue torturing my poor family reliving each moment I had experienced as we had passed the automobile.....  I still do this to a point even to this day....  On a recent drive through Fort Collins, CO with a girl I was dating at the time I spied a Lamborghini Diablo and starting throwing out a string of exciteable profanities and lost the ability to make complete sentences to such a point that I was asked somewhat sarcastically to settle down a bit and take deep breaths.....  Some people just don't understand the significance of automobiles I s'pose...

Offline

 

#142 2008-07-24 22:00:39

Cruising around town one evening in my 1997 Trans Am I pulled up next to a Ferrari 512 BB with Arizona license plates...  The car was obviously old school with an exhaust note that sounded a lot like a milk truck...  My feeble mind got to thinking that since it was such an old car, and I had one significantly newer with lots more technology coupled with a lightweight fiberglass and plastic body that I had a chance of beating it in a race....  I stomped on the throttle getting a good launch, but just a matter of a few seconds later I saw Ferrari 512 BB taillights dissapear off in the distance....  You just don't fuck with the Ferraris... 

http://www.modellbahnecke.de/bilder/minichamps/kyo8171r0.jpg

Offline

 

#147 2008-07-25 00:07:50

Cakefarts got stickied but this hasn't been?

I claim discrimination!

Offline

 

#148 2008-07-25 00:15:42

Sixteen Cylinders!!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/56/Bugatti_old_engine.JPG/800px-Bugatti_old_engine.JPG

Offline

 

#149 2008-07-25 00:20:27

Radial engine!!!!  I just wanna slap a propeller and a couple of wings on this car and take to the skies.....



http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/31/Monaco-Trossi1935.jpg

Last edited by Dirckman (2008-07-25 00:35:39)

Offline

 

#150 2008-07-25 00:26:48

Wankel rotary engine!!!

http://www.turborx7.com/images/repics/rotaryengine2.gif

Offline

 

Board footer

high-street.org