#576 2017-11-27 15:59:52

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Casting further doubt on the authenticity of his notorious “Access Hollywood” tape, Donald J. Trump said on Monday that the voice on the tape was actually that of Hillary Clinton, imitating him.

“That’s not me on the tape,” he said. “That’s Hillary faking like she is me.”

Trump said that he had a theory to explain how Clinton came up with the infamous “locker-room talk” that appeared on the tape. “It’s so obvious that Bill came up with that,” he said.

Trump added that if the special counsel, Robert Mueller, has any recordings of Trump associates, such as Paul Manafort or Michael Flynn, colluding with Russians, those voices will “probably turn out to belong to Crooked Hillary also.”

“In addition to being evil, Hillary Clinton is a woman of a thousand voices,” he said.

Offline

 

#577 2017-11-27 16:21:18

Mugwump wrote:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Casting further doubt on the authenticity of his notorious “Access Hollywood” tape, Donald J. Trump said on Monday that the voice on the tape was actually that of Hillary Clinton, imitating him.

“That’s not me on the tape,” he said. “That’s Hillary faking like she is me.”

Trump said that he had a theory to explain how Clinton came up with the infamous “locker-room talk” that appeared on the tape. “It’s so obvious that Bill came up with that,” he said.

Trump added that if the special counsel, Robert Mueller, has any recordings of Trump associates, such as Paul Manafort or Michael Flynn, colluding with Russians, those voices will “probably turn out to belong to Crooked Hillary also.”

“In addition to being evil, Hillary Clinton is a woman of a thousand voices,” he said.

LOL. Very good.

PS - I sent you a PM.

Online

 

#578 2017-11-27 21:44:34

https://high-street.org/img/clockwork.trump.png

Offline

 

#579 2017-11-29 14:53:02

https://i.imgur.com/C2mJYPZ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/iWx0qfu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qlQFgEi.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/FJSHRBS.jpg

Online

 

#580 2017-11-29 15:38:34

I believe that this is real and not a joke:

https://s33.postimg.org/snd6mpgyn/odn64i70jx001.jpg

Edit: Yeah, it's from here:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt … 26df5.html

Last edited by Smudge (2017-11-29 15:43:36)

Online

 

#581 2017-11-30 20:50:55

https://high-street.org/sidepic/aclockworklemon.png


~ click ~

Offline

 

#582 2017-12-01 03:01:24

This could go a several different threads, but I opted for here:

Online

 

#583 2017-12-01 08:38:39

Thanks, Smudge.

Offline

 

#584 2017-12-01 14:03:08

Yep, awesome.  Already stolen and re-posted.

Offline

 

#585 2017-12-01 14:31:26

There's more where those came from:



https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/24131545_10155409968812961_919669943953184558_n.jpg?oh=4492483f3bd9b44d3f0ff556ab248777&oe=5A96444E

https://s33.postimg.org/kpp74nrhr/171201092243-06-michael-flynn-lead-image-medium-plus-169.jpg

https://78.media.tumblr.com/46193edc3ef7f0566778c6b496e6ad21/tumblr_p0az61v59A1s94fnwo1_1280.png

Looks like we are getting that final season of House of Cards after all...

Last edited by Smudge (2017-12-01 18:02:32)

Online

 

#586 2017-12-05 13:05:29

One of my longest-running suspicions finds validation in this article.  You have to read through Pence's political bio before reaching the meat, but that's pretty illuminating in itself:
https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/546569/

During a short campaign swing through Indiana, Trump got word that his plane had broken down on the runway, and that he would need to spend the night in Indianapolis. With nowhere else to go, Trump accepted an invitation to dine with the Pences.
In fact, according to two former Trump aides, there was no problem with the plane. Paul Manafort, who was then serving as the campaign’s chairman, had made up the story to keep the candidate in town an extra day and allow him to be wooed by Pence. The gambit worked: Three days later, Trump announced Pence as his running mate.

Last edited by George Orr (2017-12-05 13:09:50)

Offline

 

#587 2017-12-05 13:35:10

George Orr wrote:

One of my longest-running suspicions finds validation in this article.  You have to read through Pence's political bio before reaching the meat, but that's pretty illuminating in itself:
https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/546569/

During a short campaign swing through Indiana, Trump got word that his plane had broken down on the runway, and that he would need to spend the night in Indianapolis. With nowhere else to go, Trump accepted an invitation to dine with the Pences.
In fact, according to two former Trump aides, there was no problem with the plane. Paul Manafort, who was then serving as the campaign’s chairman, had made up the story to keep the candidate in town an extra day and allow him to be wooed by Pence. The gambit worked: Three days later, Trump announced Pence as his running mate.

There's no question that this guy would be as bad or worse than Trump from a "destroy our democracy" point of view.  I'm assuming he'd be much less of a National embarrassment, though.

Offline

 

#589 2017-12-05 19:14:55

"Personal" for a guy that owns 20 companies to hide the bodies in means nothing.

Offline

 

#590 2017-12-05 19:20:33

The real question you should be asking is: "What would a President Pence be like?"

Offline

 

#591 2017-12-05 20:15:56

GooberMcNutly wrote:

"Personal" for a guy that owns 20 companies to hide the bodies in means nothing.

You're forgetting Donny, among his many other sterling qualities, is first and foremost arrogant and stupid.

I'm just here for the show, to watch a clueless game show host dig himself a deeper and deeper hole.

Last edited by choad (2017-12-05 20:22:47)

Offline

 

#592 2017-12-05 21:23:21

GooberMcNutly wrote:

The real question you should be asking is: "What would a President Pence be like?"

Simple, a Theocracy for as far as they can bend the Constitution without breaking it.  Maybe even past that, since they filibustered and waited for a Republican President so they could take control of the Supreme Court by adding another religious/gun nut.

Offline

 

#594 2017-12-15 11:50:34

melons wrote:

Net neutrality vote regrets?

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/laughingin … w4pF0Vt.01

If this goes along Brexit lines, the most Googled thing for the next few days will be "What does the loss of Net Neutrality mean?"  Ajit Pai is just another unqualified retard put in place by the head retard, D. Jackass Trump.

Offline

 

#595 2017-12-15 12:38:57

Baywolfe wrote:

Ajit Pai is just another unqualified retard put in place by the head retard, D. Jackass Trump.

https://high-street.org/sidepic/ajit.pai.pnghttp://high-street.org/sidepic/twit.png

Offline

 

#596 2017-12-19 12:10:08

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/shutterstock_244388908.jpg

Appearing on Breitbart Radio on Monday morning, a reporter for the conservative website defended an article he wrote that posits that “feminists” are turning to witchcraft to combat President Donald Trump.


...(and not Ann Coulter either) LOL

Offline

 

#597 2017-12-22 06:43:37

https://high-street.org/sidepic/gerald.trump.png


Presidential Incapacity: A Holiday Gift Guide

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/21/opin … guide.html

Offline

 

#598 2017-12-22 09:02:30

And to think Trump claimed we don't celebrate Christmas anymore.

Online

 

#600 2017-12-23 16:36:43

PSA: Throttle Your Gag Reflex

Love Actually.

Offline

 

Board footer

high-street.org