#1 2015-10-03 00:29:29

http://high-street.org/sidepic/davidcameron.png


~ click ~

The Black Mirror gift that keeps on giving.

Offline

 

#2 2015-10-03 02:16:26

In Cameronís defence, thereís no evidence that he damaged any property or hurt or offended others. Instead, his participation in club activities appears to have been relatively measured.

Hmm.  Found this about 3/4 way down the page.  Can you say 'Hit Piece'?  I know I can.

Look, I'm not fond of Cameron the Clown, but the whole story amounts to one guy saying he saw a photo of the swineous act... indeed, nobody actually has said they saw the act - and then throw in some general college drunkenness (standard fare at any college I would attend) and here you have a hit piece.   

Nah, sorry.  It smells.

It's a bit like the recent Jeb Bush (n.b., I'm no fan of him either) hit piece about how he stood on his tippy toes to be taller than everyone else at the cattle call photo after the Repub debate.  If you actually watch the video of the event he does what many of us do when we're a bit edgy... he was rocking back and forth on his feet and, as even I am prone to do, in the process he went up on his toes for a very brief moment.  But hey, if you clip a single frame out of a video you can turn it into a nice big hit piece, right?  And that advances the cause, so it's justified.   

The Jeb video, below... note they clipped it just right so that you don't see it was just a very momentary up and down... Cute.



I'm gettin' real tired of all this hit-piece crap. Real tired - and it's on BOTH sides.  For crissakes, the damn ship is sinking and everyone's pointing at everyone else's open zippers instead of bailing.

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2015-10-03 02:19:25)

Offline

 

#3 2015-10-03 02:50:06

whosasailorthen wrote:

Look, I'm not fond of Cameron the Clown, but the whole story amounts to one guy saying he saw a photo of the swineous act... indeed, nobody actually has said they saw the act - and then throw in some general college drunkenness (standard fare at any college I would attend) and here you have a hit piece.   

Nah, sorry.  It smells.

Well, sure it does. Oinking a dead pig isn't for the faint of snout. And Cameron is, arguably, a pig fucker; an unwashed asshole, too. Our own president is routinely described as an alien birther anti-christ and worse. A Muslim. Anyone shameless enough to pretend they represent voter interests deserves whatever stinky shit and abuse fouls their way.

Offline

 

#4 2015-10-03 03:09:33

choad wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Look, I'm not fond of Cameron the Clown, but the whole story amounts to one guy saying he saw a photo of the swineous act... indeed, nobody actually has said they saw the act - and then throw in some general college drunkenness (standard fare at any college I would attend) and here you have a hit piece.   

Nah, sorry.  It smells.

Well, sure it does. Oinking a dead pig isn't for the faint of snout. And Cameron is, arguably, a pig fucker; an unwashed asshole, too. Our own president is routinely described as an alien birther anti-christ and worse. A Muslim. Anyone shameless enough to pretend they represent voter interests deserves whatever stinky shit and abuse fouls their way.

Cameron's real problem is that the story not only believable but nearly everyone wants it to be true.

Offline

 

#5 2015-10-03 16:11:41

Tall Paul wrote:

choad wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Look, I'm not fond of Cameron the Clown, but the whole story amounts to one guy saying he saw a photo of the swineous act... indeed, nobody actually has said they saw the act - and then throw in some general college drunkenness (standard fare at any college I would attend) and here you have a hit piece.   

Nah, sorry.  It smells.

Well, sure it does. Oinking a dead pig isn't for the faint of snout. And Cameron is, arguably, a pig fucker; an unwashed asshole, too. Our own president is routinely described as an alien birther anti-christ and worse. A Muslim. Anyone shameless enough to pretend they represent voter interests deserves whatever stinky shit and abuse fouls their way.

Cameron's real problem is that the story not only believable but nearly everyone wants it to be true.

A big fave with friends and family from GB/Old Blighty.

Offline

 

#6 2015-10-04 10:22:04

Fun thing:  No one will ever hear the man's name again without thinking, "oh, yes, the man who put his prick in a dead pig's mouth."  All politicians should go down in history with a similar legacy.

Not-so-fun thing:  Misdirection.

Offline

 

#8 2015-10-05 08:19:58

George Orr wrote:

Fun thing:  No one will ever hear the man's name again without thinking, "oh, yes, the man who put his prick in a dead pig's mouth."  All politicians should go down in history with a similar legacy.

Not-so-fun thing:  Misdirection.

Yep.  Smoke, meet mirrors.  Situation normal...

Offline

 

#9 2015-10-07 03:38:03

http://high-street.org/sidepic/pigsinablanket.jpghttp://high-street.org/sidepic/pigrace.pnghttp://high-street.org/sidepic/flyingpig.pnghttp://high-street.org/sidepic/167_slicey-the-pig.pnghttp://high-street.org/sidepic/18_gmpigs.jpg

Offline

 

#10 2015-10-07 22:34:47

http://high-street.org/sidepic/hsovmaskedman.jpg http://high-street.org/sidepic/manbearpig2.jpg http://high-street.org/sidepic/mspiggy.png

Offline

 

#11 2015-10-08 00:02:42

Everything old is new again.

http://i59.tinypic.com/95sm5v.jpg

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2015-10-08 00:03:45)

Offline

 

#13 2015-10-08 00:29:29

http://high-street.org/sidepic/swimmingpigs.jpghttp://high-street.org/sidepic/tuitionpiggybank.pnghttp://high-street.org/sidepic/pigswim.pnghttp://high-street.org/sidepic/toothbrushpig.png

Offline

 

#14 2015-10-08 11:17:20

whosasailorthen wrote:

Everything old is new again.

http://i59.tinypic.com/95sm5v.jpg

Times change. The oft repeated chestnut I heard as a kid, referred to as First Law of Indiana politics - never get caught in bed with dead woman or a live man - is no longer viable.

Now, almost anything goes and even chickens are permissible, if they've had their flu shots. Got to do draw the line somewhere, though. Pigs, oinking once, oinking twice...

http://high-street.org/sidepic/chokeyourchicken.png


Makes you pine for the days of Wilbur Mills backstroking the Tidal Basin, don't it?

Last edited by choad (2015-10-08 11:18:18)

Offline

 

#15 2015-10-23 12:53:07

Offline

 

#16 2015-11-06 11:58:42

http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/72AA/production/_86545392_fullsizerender.jpg
~ click ~

Offline

 

#17 2015-11-06 12:42:06

Lewes Bonfire Night.  I hope to be there one year for it, it is supposedly quite spectacular.  Sepp Blatter was another effigy they burned.

Offline

 

#18 2015-11-06 15:04:24

My first ever trip to London I flew in on Guy Fawkes night, quite a sight to see from the air whilst on approach.

Offline

 

#19 2015-11-07 22:59:19

http://high-street.org/sidepic/thatsall.porky.pig.pnghttp://high-street.org/sidepic/thatsallfolks.png

Last edited by choad (2015-12-06 22:17:47)

Offline

 

Board footer

high-street.org