#2 2015-08-06 13:36:57

This is as good a place as any.  Let's begin.

Debate Bingo

https://usatelections.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/gop-bingo-card-2.jpeg?w=1000

Offline

 

#3 2015-08-06 21:59:14

http://high-street.org/uploads/18_billpopcorn.jpg



*clicky*

Last edited by George Orr (2015-08-06 22:00:35)

Offline

 

#4 2015-08-06 22:23:41

...and so as the story goes we get the black guy(really a white guy) and the chick (mostly a guy) for president after that we get a strong right winger.

Fuck I really hate it when a plot line is that easy to predict.

Offline

 

#5 2015-08-07 05:11:41

http://img.huffingtonpost.com//asset/scalefit_630_noupscale/55c2191a14000077002e2013.jpeg

Offline

 

#6 2015-08-07 06:48:05

Sheeeeeee-IT! The thought that Donald Trump is only running because Slick Willie said his wife was afraid of him is too much to bear without laughing out loud.

Offline

 

#7 2015-08-07 19:22:47

CANNOT UNSEE.

http://high-street.org/uploads/18_grampacruz.jpg

CAN NEVER UNSEE.

Offline

 

#8 2015-08-08 09:16:49

http://i.imgur.com/CWLRvER.png

Offline

 

#9 2015-08-08 18:48:41

http://i59.tinypic.com/dvohe1.jpg

Offline

 

#10 2015-08-08 23:11:42

That dude is so fucking awesome sometimes, I just wish I could figure out how he is monetizing this.

Offline

 

#11 2015-08-08 23:29:15

Emmeran wrote:

That dude is so fucking awesome sometimes, I just wish I could figure out how he is monetizing this.

It's all the art of the deal... recall that he talked to Bill Clinton before deciding to run... we know that by running he will screw any chance the GOP has of winning - regardless of whether he runs as GOP or as an independent - so, wifey Hillary will be ensured a win with what will amount to a landslide (read: mandate).

Let's watch Hill win... and then what Trumpy gets afterwards.

Offline

 

#12 2015-08-09 02:16:50

So the Repugs are going to throw three elections in a row?

Offline

 

#13 2015-08-09 08:55:41

Emmeran wrote:

So the Repugs are going to throw three elections in a row?

They haven't got a viable candidate this cycle.
They've barely got candidates who can carry the nomination, much less the electorate.  The closest so far is Jeb Bush, and his name is BUSH, which makes him the loser come November 2016 (and besides, I get the feeling that those who know him loathe him).  Riding it out is their only option.

Offline

 

#14 2015-08-10 08:00:31

http://i0.wp.com/media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/trump.gif

Offline

 

#17 2015-08-11 22:32:31

Not disregarding that current tenure rules are corrupt; naturally the comments are golden.

Offline

 

#18 2015-08-12 11:46:40

Too Fucking Stupid to Fail?  Texas Ex-Governor runs out of money, campaigns on.  Thank you SuperPACs!

Offline

 

#19 2015-08-12 15:47:09

Last Thursday, two debates were held. The prime-time contest for the top-10 polling candidates, and the undercard

Well and there we go, open admission that this is little more than pro-wrestling.

Offline

 

#20 2015-08-18 20:49:33

What Do Donald Trump Voters Actually Want?

He leads an enormous, diversified organization that is worth billions. This requires leadership. Leadership, by the way, is different from knowledge.

Offline

 

#21 2015-08-18 23:40:20

George Orr wrote:

What Do Donald Trump Voters Actually Want?

He leads an enormous, diversified organization that is worth billions. This requires leadership. Leadership, by the way, is different from knowledge.

Simply for this: 

the men and women who wrote fall into two categories: Those who earnestly believe that Trump is the best choice to lead America and those who are motivated by giddyness at the chaotic spectacle of his success.

Offline

 

#22 2015-08-19 00:11:20

http://www.drvino.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/bachmann_perry_corn_dog.jpg
Iowa Fair, Des Moines

Offline

 

#23 2015-08-19 13:45:05

Any day Rick Perry is not in Texas is a great day.

And here goes the Washington Post trying to add sanity to Trump's absurd immigration plan.

Last edited by Baywolfe (2015-08-19 14:21:46)

Offline

 

#24 2015-08-19 14:56:46

http://high-street.org/sidepic/nobodyforpresident.png


Rhinos Strike Again!

Last edited by choad (2015-08-19 14:57:50)

Offline

 

#25 2015-08-22 19:42:29

http://40.media.tumblr.com/2132b055209177d036b1e92a6c161d92/tumblr_nt66hstxL41rkallao1_1280.jpg
http://33.media.tumblr.com/31daad08cda22c736e748c211369e50e/tumblr_nszjpja8lN1rnzz12o1_500.gif

Offline

 

#26 2015-08-28 13:33:04

Republicans continue to eat their own.

At this rate, the Dems can just run all the public speeches from Republicans condemning Candidate "X" as their campaign ads.

Last edited by Baywolfe (2015-08-28 13:34:51)

Offline

 

#27 2015-08-29 07:40:58

Offline

 

#28 2015-08-29 16:39:26



At one point I had this vid playing in two tabs at once.  It is hypnotic.  I am thinking of making it my ringtone.

Last edited by George Orr (2015-08-29 16:41:51)

Offline

 

#29 2015-08-30 02:37:35

http://i.imgur.com/bv7W2x3.gif


Campaigning to dethrone Nancy Grace.

Offline

 

#30 2015-09-01 00:40:24

http://i0.wp.com/media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/tumblr_ntozdjYZUU1qb6v6ro1_540.gif?resize=540%2C540

Offline

 

#32 2015-09-01 13:48:23

Emmeran wrote:

Picking the black guy over Trump.  In Iowa?

Oh God please let there be a debate between these two.  Such a thing would be greater than my most daring dreams for this cycle.

Offline

 

#33 2015-09-01 20:46:13

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/11891429_10204907963758922_8117765768268173421_o.jpg

Offline

 

#34 2015-09-08 13:46:34

It's easy.  Just Follow the Money.

Offline

 

#35 2015-09-10 23:03:55

http://s.mlkshk-cdn.com/r/15R60

Offline

 

#36 2015-09-11 08:13:31

Presidential as fuck.

Offline

 

#37 2015-09-11 08:39:42

Imagine the displacement and resulting tsunami if, heaven forbid, Christie should fall from the upper deck of the GWB, tinker toy cars and trucks floating down the West Side Hwy while the Hudson reroutes through Hoboken.

Sorry, too early for this...

Offline

 

#39 2015-09-11 20:52:04

One down, entirely too many to go.

Last edited by XregnaR (2015-09-11 20:52:52)

Offline

 

#40 2015-09-12 03:52:33

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Uqg-orAo--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/1426318565569864847.gif

Offline

 

#43 2015-09-14 11:41:16

We need more of this!  Let's give the Presidential election all the dignity it deserves.

Offline

 

#45 2015-09-17 10:29:49

http://i60.tinypic.com/r1jyte.jpg

Offline

 

#46 2015-09-17 15:46:33

Well, at least he has a sense of humor.

Offline

 

#47 2015-09-17 17:02:26

whosasailorthen wrote:

Well, at least he has a sense of humor.

Isn't that what his entire campaign is about?  He's getting publicity and setting the tone, I seriously doubt that dude would put up with all the shit that goes with being president.

Offline

 

#48 2015-09-17 17:39:21

Emmeran wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Well, at least he has a sense of humor.

Isn't that what his entire campaign is about?  He's getting publicity and setting the tone, I seriously doubt that dude would put up with all the shit that goes with being president.

Yeah, you know, I know it sounds crazy, but I actually think the sonofabitch is gonna bow out in the end.  I think his goal is to fire up the Republican Party, push a few buttons, set the agenda for the campaign, make a name for himself and then sit back and play the 'king maker'... then I think he's gonna bow out with some lame excuse and let the poor sap that's left try to win.

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2015-09-17 17:40:14)

Offline

 

#49 2015-09-17 20:14:12

whosasailorthen wrote:

Well, at least he has a sense of humor.

His writer has a sense of humor, but not a conscience.

whosasailorthen wrote:

Yeah, you know, I know it sounds crazy, but I actually think the sonofabitch is gonna bow out in the end.  I think his goal is to fire up the Republican Party, push a few buttons, set the agenda for the campaign, make a name for himself and then sit back and play the 'king maker'... then I think he's gonna bow out with some lame excuse and let the poor sap that's left try to win.

That seems to be what he's aiming for, God knows he's not qualified to actually govern. At the very least some poor Secret Service agent would be posed with a horrible dilemma: Let him put his hands on the nuclear launch codes or shoot him* first.

* The words "shoot him" were included for satirical purposes only. No need for you fine upstanding men at Homeland and the Secret Service to get your panties in a bunch.

Offline

 

#50 2015-09-17 22:11:18

As soon as somebody works up the nerve to inform Trump that POTUS is not a kingship, that he will not be able to rule by decree and will have to bargain, negotiate and (shudder) compromise with the politicos in DC, he will go and hide under the bed and pretend that none of this ever happened.

Offline

 

#51 2015-09-17 23:11:48

George Orr wrote:

POTUS is not a kingship, that he will not be able to rule by decree...

Well, given the latest administration I'm not sure that's true anymore.

Offline

 

#52 2015-09-17 23:43:49

whosasailorthen wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Well, at least he has a sense of humor.

Isn't that what his entire campaign is about?  He's getting publicity and setting the tone, I seriously doubt that dude would put up with all the shit that goes with being president.

Yeah, you know, I know it sounds crazy, but I actually think the sonofabitch is gonna bow out in the end.  I think his goal is to fire up the Republican Party, push a few buttons, set the agenda for the campaign, make a name for himself and then sit back and play the 'king maker'... then I think he's gonna bow out with some lame excuse and let the poor sap that's left try to win.

He had a long, private, conversation with Bill Clinton before he started campaigning.  I think he's trying to torpedo the GOP.  Trump is much more liberal than he's been playing for the religious right, etc.

Offline

 

#53 2015-09-18 06:03:58

Offline

 

#54 2015-09-23 20:20:07

Jumping the shark.

Buh-bye Huckabee.

Offline

 

#55 2015-09-23 21:02:31

Emmeran wrote:

Jumping the shark.

Buh-bye Huckabee.

Huck was never serious anyway.  He's just pulling the Palin Grift.

Offline

 

#56 2015-09-27 12:25:11

http://33.media.tumblr.com/4610501e1794d807231862326bbf7db3/tumblr_nv96bxdfNW1ry46hlo1_400.gif

I nominate this thread for featured threadom. Any seconds?

Offline

 

#57 2015-09-27 16:46:46

choad wrote:

http://33.media.tumblr.com/4610501e1794 … o1_400.gif

I nominate this thread for featured threadom. Any seconds?

Every four years, maybe.

Offline

 

#58 2015-09-27 17:02:28

Tall Paul wrote:

choad wrote:

http://33.media.tumblr.com/4610501e1794 … o1_400.gif

I nominate this thread for featured threadom. Any seconds?

Every four years, maybe.

Why wait, don't we already have some folks campaigning for 2020?

Offline

 

#59 2015-09-29 22:05:08

Tall Paul wrote:

choad wrote:

http://33.media.tumblr.com/4610501e1794 … o1_400.gif

I nominate this thread for featured threadom. Any seconds?

Every four years, maybe.

Yeah, it is Upon Us now after all.  You could make it sticky until 11/09/16.

Offline

 

#60 2015-09-29 22:13:36

Some shit weasel is always running for public office, just like it's always happy hour somewhere but guess I'll take that for a no.

Offline

 

#61 2015-10-05 01:41:13

Up next, Vitter the Shitter.

http://high-street.org/sidepic/depend.png


~ click ~

Offline

 

#62 2015-10-05 09:51:31

At least he's dependable and in continent.

Offline

 

#63 2015-10-08 19:23:09

I don't know why but I love this headline.  So.  Much.  The Republicans are crying.  Again.

House Speaker Race Beset By Chaos, Weeping, Romney

Last edited by George Orr (2015-10-08 19:27:00)

Offline

 

#64 2015-10-08 20:34:35

George Orr wrote:

I don't know why but I love this headline.  So.  Much.  The Republicans are crying.  Again.

House Speaker Race Beset By Chaos, Weeping, Romney

So out of all those supposed "Leaders" they can't find a single "Leader"?

(I'm talking to you too Democrats.)

Offline

 

#65 2015-10-08 22:32:47

http://picturevip.com/v2/images/2015/10/06/0fYP.jpg
http://s10.postimg.org/4kt06as21/L6_S2_IPN90_BLF8_MDB_v1_fram640x414x640x414.jpg
http://40.media.tumblr.com/0532dd87d8d9aeba2a1ff6906f28227a/tumblr_nuue2ifCRd1r4rdsro1_1280.jpg

Offline

 

Board footer

high-street.org